★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fairyland Story-Beautiful arcade adventure(Looking for Beta tester and feedback :)

03-14-2017, 03:20 AM
Fairyland Story-Beautiful arcade adventure(Looking for Beta tester and feedback :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	posttitle.png
Views:	11
Size:	527.3 KB
ID:	112316

Looking for Beta testers and feedback!
Hello everyone! We are Warm Heart Studio, we're making lovely and fun games! I am Jean, the artist.

I've already made a interesting puzzle game which is listed the best of August 2016 by Apple and got Excellence in Innovation Award in IMGA CHINA.

The upcoming game: Fairyland Story is a surreal adventure into the beautiful world of geometric kaleidoscope. This project is almost ready and we are exited to show you the teaser trailer:

Dorothy, who was kept away from the outside world for all day long because of illness, was dreamed of a true adventure. A Fairy finally heard her voice and took her into the mysterious dreamland.

Inspired by motion graphic art, each level in every chapter is unique and hand-crafted that allow players to explore deep down into an ever-changing uncharted world.

Name:	IMG_3899.PNG
Views:	14
Size:	469.0 KB
ID:	112309Click image for larger version

Name:	20170313204614.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	112310Click image for larger version

Name:	20170309120350.png
Views:	16
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	112311

Features:

• 3DTouch support – Press harder to use items.

• Innovative and fluid one-finger gameplay.

• More than 50 levels in 7 chapters, all of which are beautifully hand-crafted and with fully dynamic lighting.

• Captivating soundtrack and ambient sound for an immersive experience.

• Unlock sorts of items to maximize points and power you up.

• Unlock different characters lived in the fairyland

Name:	20170309120424.png
Views:	8
Size:	224.5 KB
ID:	112312Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3671.PNG
Size:	733.5 KB
ID:	112313Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3672.PNG
Size:	671.1 KB
ID:	112314Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3900.PNG
Views:	9
Size:	619.2 KB
ID:	112315

We really want to get feedback and know how you think,anything from gameplay or bug to visual and icon etc.If you are interested in trying our game please leave your email or send me message or email us at ahwen2012@gmail.com. We will add you in Testflight. You can leave your feedback here or send message to me or email us. Thank you very much!

Follow us on Twitter @WarmHeartStudio!
Like our Facebook page @WarmHeartStudio

Last edited by Jean from Warm Heart; 03-14-2017 at 02:47 PM.
03-14-2017, 05:51 AM
Hi guys! TestFlight is available now.

Hi guys!
If you're interesting in this game, send us your email address, we'll send TestFlight invitations!

03-14-2017, 06:38 AM
this looks really good. im a huge fan of storybook or unusual graphics. my only issue i think would be the "ghost" character. One, because i would like a fleshed out character and not a ghost, and mechanically im nit sure if you can keep your attention on white with all the background colors. the character should stand out more from the background i think, not the other way around.
03-14-2017, 07:09 AM
The "ghost" shadow would only show up in the chapter four, it's kind of a special challenge in that chapter. In all the other chapter there will only be the white main character. Do you think that is acceptable?
03-14-2017, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
this looks really good. im a huge fan of storybook or unusual graphics. my only issue i think would be the "ghost" character. One, because i would like a fleshed out character and not a ghost, and mechanically im nit sure if you can keep your attention on white with all the background colors. the character should stand out more from the background i think, not the other way around.
The "ghost" shadow would only show up in the chapter four, it's kind of a special challenge in that chapter. In all the other chapter there will only be the white main character. Do you think that is acceptable?
03-14-2017, 08:06 AM
honestly, i think white and ghost are similar in that its difficult to keep track of, especially in a runner like this. But see if you can get more feedback, maybe i am in the minority
03-14-2017, 12:16 PM
Thank you anyway. We appreciate your feedback
03-14-2017, 12:58 PM
It's a beautiful looking game and haunting soundtrack, really like the trailer.
Can I ask whether there are any bosses/special challenges to overcome at end of levels?
Also, what is the replay value like? Does anything change on a second run?
Best of luck.
03-14-2017, 01:05 PM
It's really a beautiful game and great music, is easy to get caught up with everything moving around you and dies quickly but is a fun ride for sure

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i
03-14-2017, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan Fox View Post
It's a beautiful looking game and haunting soundtrack, really like the trailer.
Can I ask whether there are any bosses/special challenges to overcome at end of levels?
Also, what is the replay value like? Does anything change on a second run?
Best of luck.
There will not be any bosses at the end to challenge. Instead, you will unlock endless mode.
Levels are random in each chapter, the more you play the more stars you can collect to unlock new items and skills.
With those items and skills you can challenge difficult levels.

Do you think the soundtracks is too depressing or sad?

Thank you very much