★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** LIMITED TIME LAUNCH EVENT *** - To celebrate the premiere of Season 2 on Sunday, March 19th at 10:00 PM ET/ PT on AMC, download Into the Badlands Blade Battle now and check out the Mouse Trap event to win the newest character from Season 2. Win Legendary Widow by playing daily!

Fight as your favorite heroes & villains from Into the Badlands including Sunny, The Widow, M.K., Tilda, Quinn and more. Survive epic quests in an unforgiving world & forge Alliances to survive and conquer the Badlands.

The official game of the AMCs Into the Badlands. Featuring a never-before-seen, isometric, one vs. many free-flow combat experience thats easy to play but hard to master.

COLLECT & RECRUIT SURVIVORS IN THE BADLANDS
Experience the life of Badlands survivor as depicted in the hit TV show. Defy the odds and defeat Barons to gain their strength, each with their own specialized battle strategy.

UPGRADE YOUR FIGHTERS AND ROSTER
Level up and customize your fighters to enhance their fighting strategies, weapons and skills
Customize your Badlands Team from a roster of 25+ heroes with unique weapons and combat styles. Unlock special abilities and powers with Rare, Epic and Legendary heroes.
Return daily to earn gold, gems and powerful rewards.

FORGE POWERFUL ALLIANCES AND CREATE THE ULTIMATE TEAM
Team up with your friends and other Badland survivors to build the strongest Alliance
Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their team in the fight
Test your Alliances mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world to become the Badlands most fierce Baron!
Rare Regent? Epic Baron? Its your choice as you construct your roster while collecting heroes and villians from the Badlands.

BATTLE IN ICONIC LOCATIONS
Play & slay in the Pit, Quinns Fort, the Widows Lodge, Wall Street, the Dollhouse and other key locations from the show. Search the lands for chests and unlock new characters via scouting.

DOWNLOAD NOW FOR FREE!

Into the Badlands 2017 AMC Film Holdings LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Boardumb's comments:

03-15-2017, 02:39 PM
Would recommend not starting the game unless u have $4.99 for the starter pack. U only get an hour to buy it and so far it has helped me a lot.

03-15-2017, 02:46 PM
iPhone 7 Gameplay

03-15-2017, 03:01 PM
One of the best shows on television. Good to see a game made about it which captures a little of the mood and spirit.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
03-15-2017, 03:10 PM
I never expect much from tie-ins, but this game is excellent!
Love the fighting mechanics, really feel badass when pulling off a string of combos.
Multiple game modes, characters to collect and upgrade, super slick visuals and combat.
Obviously some real care went into this one, give it a shot!
03-15-2017, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigghurt View Post
Would recommend not starting the game unless u have $4.99 for the starter pack. U only get an hour to buy it and so far it has helped me a lot.
This is actually false, the starter pack is available for the next 31 days, at a discount. They do eventually tell you only have one hour to purchase, but once that timer reaches zero, it's replaced by the 31 days timer. And I've been doing just fine without it. I'll eventually purchase to show my support, but there's no need to rush into it.

Anyway, it's a nice little casual game, and it actually seems quite generous with its' free to play shenanigans. Each character has 3 energy, that can be refilled by watching ads or upgrading. Since you get so many chars as you go, it's not much of an issue. The combat is nice, but doesnt have a lot of depth to it. Plays nicely on the mini2, in case anyone's wondering.

Last edited by Warriv; 03-15-2017 at 04:22 PM.
03-15-2017, 05:19 PM
Oops sorry about that. I really enjoy the show and I was a little excited when I started playing. I did get two epic characters when I got the starter so that was rad. Enjoying the game I like the fact that every character has energy so you can gradually get more than being tied to a small number that never goes up like most games. Also when u level most characters after a few levels get more energy. Pretty much burn out characters then send them to scout and use extra burnt characters on defense for versus.
03-15-2017, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigghurt View Post
Oops sorry about that. I really enjoy the show and I was a little excited when I started playing. I did get two epic characters when I got the starter so that was rad. Enjoying the game I like the fact that every character has energy so you can gradually get more than being tied to a small number that never goes up like most games. Also when u level most characters after a few levels get more energy. Pretty much burn out characters then send them to scout and use extra burnt characters on defense for versus.
Heh, it's ok, I just didn't want people to get the wrong impression, since the game is actually quite generous. I didn't know the show, but I'm actually enjoying the game more than I initially thought. The fighting is fun and it really picks up as you go along. The different modes are good to spice things up, and premium currency is given for completing history missions.

My tip would be to try and not be too over leveled for each stage, as the stronger you are, the less aggressive enemies are. Which means it's way less of a challenge and one doesn't improve as much.

By the way, has anyone started a TA clan yet?
03-16-2017, 04:25 AM
Gameplay

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-16-2017, 06:25 PM
Prodigy Alliance Recruiting

Prodigy Alliance recruiting, I am a very active player and looking to recruit other active players my IGN is Zach.

Apply in game all players welcome we will climb to be the top ranking alliance easily.