How many Games do you have in your library ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by GQ Man, Mar 15, 2017.

1. GQ Man

GQ Man Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2017
    #1 GQ Man, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    Im just curious TBF but i come to iOS originally with a iPhone 4 contract and knew of many a person who had iPhones so i was already aware a few years before actually owning an i device about appshopper and similar etc so ive always done a daily check and grabbed LOADS of fantastic apps/games for Free or heavily reduced now this has meant over time that i amassed lots of titles.
    So the Question is how many Games would you say you have permanently Downloaded on your PC/Laptop/harddrive etc ? because obviously ive downloaded many a paid app or game from appshopper that are trash and have have been deleted from said storage devices so technically i actually have a much larger iTunes apps/games library but im concerned with what you deem to be of at least some quality and permanently archived etc as me im sitting at around 2000 now give or take.

2. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    I got an iphone originally in 2009 and been buying religiously since then. It takes me waaay too long to go thru my library, id say im in excess of 4000 apps easy. They are 95% games, tbf i wouldnt be surprised if i was closer to 5 to 6000, i done a rough count about 3 years ago and i had just over 2000 then. Its like u say i think most have this many because of all the deals free apps and recommendations. Its such a waste though as i wont even play a third of what i have. I reckon some of the guys like metal casket and others have exceeded 10 thousand because they purchase alot of smaller dev games to review for others.

3. falcon815

falcon815 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    I have 262 apps in my purchase history in about 4 years. 36 of them are not games, leaving 226.

About 50-60 of those permanently reside on either my iPod Touch 5 or iPad Air 2. These are about evenly split between RPGs and board/card games with a handful of action games and puzzlers thrown in.

My most played game by a country mile is Sentinels of the Multiverse. Also high on the list are old favorite FF Tactics, new favorite Dragon Quest V, delightful board game Patchwork, and the only runner I really enjoy, Alto's Adventure.

4. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    I have 260 apps. Not sure how many are games versus non-games, but not many apps that aren't games.

I actually thought I had more. Was kind of encouraging actually! Thanks for asking.

5. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Way too much more than I can ever handle.

6. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Around 5000, I guess.

7. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Your lucky, i wish i only purchased games i knew i was going to play, as ive got so many games i wont play, its crazy just trying to scroll through my purchase list as it takes a long time even flicking as fast as i can down, its such a waste :(