★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: One Touch Flying Mayhem!

Spin your way across the sky and collect balloons. Unlock loot crates and collect 10 different aircraft along with a ton of different boosts, paint schemes and streamers in this manic flying game.

From the authors of the hit indie games Any Landing, Flick Fishing and Jetstrike. SpinnYwingS is Strange Flavour's latest airborne blast!

See how long you can resist the massed forces of Evil Air Corporation's zeppelins, fighters, bombers, choppers and air mines!

Oh and did we mention your aircraft only has a one button control? ....

Just touch the screen to turn right. Let go to turn left. That's it!

Also includes some great new stickers for iMessage, with extras you can unlock as you play!

SpinnYwingS now includes the HeyPlay game network so you can challenge your friends and chat to them between games. You can even gift them items you've won in challenges!

Boardumb's comments:

03-21-2017, 12:21 PM
We're just tuning a point update to submit this week. Primarily a few bug fixes and tweaks but also some minor extras (like the ability to spend Wings to get a boost at the start of your game and possibly a new aircraft to unlock).

03-22-2017, 06:15 PM
I've been playing this a lot and expected to find some of the TA regulars on the leaderboards, but am really surprised to see it completely ignored here :/

It's a really nice highscore chaser with super simple controls and an old-school feel to it. And it gets even more fun when you unlock the balloon sucker power-up!
05-04-2017, 02:18 PM
SpinnYwingS 1.0.1 with HeyPlay Multiplayer!

Well, it took a bit longer than planned (mainly because it changed from a quick point update to a full on feature update), but SpinnYwingS 1.0.1 is out now!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/spinnywings/id1197365687?mt=8

One of the biggest features we've added is multiplayer challenges and chat with the HeyPlay system. You can play against your friends (or quick match vs random opponents) in one of 5 different challenges and the winner gets a prize to unlock in the game. You can even gift items to your friends to help them out.

We've also added side missions and bonus loot to help you boost your aircraft even more!
05-04-2017, 02:22 PM
Is this control system helping your game? Just throwing this out there.
05-04-2017, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
Is this control system helping your game? Just throwing this out there.
Well, the control system is essentially the game, so I'd say yes
05-05-2017, 11:43 AM
If hvianna's in, I'm in =D

Only had a few moments during work to play but I like it so far! Any way to check Game Center leaderboards from any of the menus? I couldn't find a button..

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 05-05-2017 at 02:14 PM.
05-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post

Only had a few moments during work to play but I like it so far! Any way to check Game Center leaderboards from any of the menus? I couldn't find a button..
There's an icon one bottom right of the main menu under the settings one. There's also leaderboards coming in HeyPlay too (tracking the same score and best levels)
05-05-2017, 02:48 PM
And as always happens when we add something I almost immediately spot another minor bug. So expect a 1.0.2 point update next week
05-05-2017, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Uh oh, guess I'd better up my game! :P

We need to bring LordShad0wz onboard too!