★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iChampion. A decent port of an awesome flash game.

10-22-2009, 11:23 AM
iChampion. A decent port of an awesome flash game.

For whoever has played the flash game, or played the champion archer iphone game, and liked em'; you will probably enjoy this. Right now it is my favorite quick play/defense game. I think it addresses some of champion archers problems. And it is FREE!! At least last time I checked. What does everyone else think? The only gripe I have with the game so far, is that the joystick will stick occasionally. And I think the difficulty might be too high. I haven't been able to last long enough to buy the double shot or the quick shot yet.
10-22-2009, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-23-2009, 03:28 PM
Hmm...

They could have called it iChampion Archer if they REALLY wanted to tack onto our name.

We Are Pocket Monkey Games
Website | Twitter | Facebook

•Our Games on the AppStore•
10-23-2009, 05:39 PM
iChampion

***Developer Announcement***

Evening All,

We are the creators of iChampion. This game has been in development for months and we hope we have satisfied and met your expectations.

If anybody has any suggestions or comments about this game please let us know and please leave reviews.

Let everyone know....the game is FREE!!

Lentrica Software.
10-23-2009, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agiibs View Post
***Developer Announcement***

Evening All,

We are the creators of iChampion. This game has been in development for months and we hope we have satisfied and met your expectations.

If anybody has any suggestions or comments about this game please let us know and please leave reviews.

Let everyone know....the game is FREE!!

Lentrica Software.

WOW!!! awesome game dev!!!1
I really like the game one of the best archer games for sure buddy!
Keep up the good work

Why did u make it free? Surely can make good money frm this baby

Did u simply port the flash game or did u really use obj-C and recoded the entire thingy?

Last edited by cando; 10-23-2009 at 09:51 PM.