★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The world of PixelTerra is quite dangerous so you need to build a shelter, find some food supply and get ready to protect yourself from monsters in order to survive at least a couple of days. Then you can only hope that the walls of your shelter will be strong enough to withstand the onslaught.

In this game you will see:

More than 100 recipes in the craftbook
Dungeons with treasures
Customized world generation and adaptive difficulty
Loot with random properties
Day/Night cycle + weather effects
Hunting and fishing
Animal and crop farming
Trading with aborigines

Tips for the beginner:
If you dont like Survival mode, you can turn off strong monsters and starvation in the settings.
Also you can slow down game speed If you play for the first time or constantly die.
Do not try to build a good shelter right away. Hide yourself first in the stone arrays.

New blocks, items and recipes are permanently added in the game to make it more diversified and interesting to play.
This game is not only about minecraft, but more about survival on a dangerous island and finding a loot with better properties. The gameplay contains elements of roguelike and rpg games.

tibone's comments:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	208.9 KB
ID:	112495
03-20-2017, 08:01 AM
Crafting/survival games are my favorites these days and so I will probably grab this one up.

03-20-2017, 08:59 AM
Is this real or fake? I see Hell, the dungeon again by the same developer both submitted today that's kind of a red flag for me
03-20-2017, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Is this real or fake? I see Hell, the dungeon again by the same developer both submitted today that's kind of a red flag for me
im with you Repulsa if real this sounds very good and has some pluses like hunting and fishing that are great additions
for a dollar i may go ahead and risk it but i am gonna do some digging first
03-20-2017, 09:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOTa1y5o1ZY

found this and more videos about it's progress being made so it does seem legit to me
if i make the buy i will report back my impressions of real or fake
also it appears its been out on Android since jan 10
it's rated good too on their store
03-20-2017, 09:07 AM
Seems to be legit... kind of a junk jack clone looks like. I recognized hell, the dungeon it used to be in the App Store and was removed but now it appears to be back I bought that one as well since I never had it before. ill be back with more impressions after I play it for a bit
03-20-2017, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Seems to be legit... kind of a junk jack clone looks like. I recognized hell, the dungeon it used to be in the App Store and was removed but now it appears to be back I bought that one as well since I never had it before. ill be back with more impressions after I play it for a bit
very much some junk jack cloning like crafting book is same look
only complaint is touch controls kind of like Don't Starve other than that I am liking it though
not bad for a dollar and unlike dont starve you can build shelters etc
i like the look better than junk jack which was side view 2d
would like to see virtual controls outside of that need more play time to make sure all else is kosher but like I said it rates good on google play store
03-20-2017, 09:13 AM
I can't figure out how to seperate items from stacks to build a pick, if anyone figures it out let me know
03-20-2017, 09:21 AM
Quote:
I can't figure out how to seperate items from stacks to build a pick, if anyone figures it out let me know
There is no need to separate items. Just use same item in several slots for crafting.
03-20-2017, 09:43 AM
This and the other game this developer has made are both great.
Only .99 each is too hard to pass up and don't know why you would.
Similar to another game called junk jack or something like like that.
For one dollar it's very well worth it