★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Millionaire or Primetime Quiz Show?

12-29-2008, 11:59 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Millionaire or Primetime Quiz Show?

I am looking for a good trivia game. From what I've heard, these are the best. Which do you guys recommend?
Thanks!
Happy Holidays!
12-29-2008, 12:08 PM
Primetime is excellent. Lots of questions, constantly update with new ones. Great interface, very challenging, and the graphics are top notch. I haven't played Millionaire, but Primetime Quiz Show is worth the price.

12-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
MOVIE CHALLENGE actually.

it only has movie trivias but the categories and the types of quizzes are plain FUN!

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **
12-29-2008, 12:17 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickels View Post
Primetime is excellent. Lots of questions, constantly update with new ones. Great interface, very challenging, and the graphics are top notch. I haven't played Millionaire, but Primetime Quiz Show is worth the price.
I agree. Primetime is constantly getting updates for more and more questions, so that's always good. The only reason you should really consider Millionaire is if you're a true fan of the show.

Primetime is perfect for me, and I'm sure you'll like it if you decide to buy it.

Millionaire = $5, "nearly 900 general knowledge questions"
Primetime = $3, 2000+ questions

Primetime looks to be a much better deal

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-29-2008, 03:56 PM
I thought about buying Primetime awhile ago and didn't. Then I forgot about it. I'm glad this thread came about to remind me. I really like trivia games so I'll have to pick this one up. It is good to know that he adds questions since it can be annoying to get them repeated too often. The host sure does look pretty creepy though.
Another game I bought right before Christmas was Ben Stein's It's Trivial. That one is pretty good too once you get used to Ben Stein's little insults when you get a question wrong. You can pick the kind of questions you want to play- sports, natural wonders, pop culture, and a couple others. As you get questions right Ben's monkey climbs a vine and you get points towards stealing Ben's stuff. It is still on sale right now for $1.99.
12-29-2008, 04:02 PM
I haven't played primetime but millionare sucks.
12-29-2008, 05:01 PM
I would actually go with TV Show King