★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times

09-05-2017, 06:10 AM
Hi all,

The busy meter is certainly ramping up here at Perchang. Thanks as always for the questions and comments. A couple of things we need to address...

Launch has slipped a tiny tiny bit. Our official launch date is now the 19th of October. What that means is you'll be getting a much more polished game... with a couple of additional features we were originally planning for post launch.

So, onto the good news! The Beta is coming! Towards the end of next week, we'll be sending out a newsletter with all the relevant information for sign up. The actual Beta testing is expected to happen a week or so after that.

And the best news. Our gameplay trailer is hitting next week. Sweet sweet gameplay!

Finally, now that we've sorted out the launch date shenanigans, I'll be back on here answering your questions. So fire away

- Ben
09-05-2017, 06:39 AM
I have no questions. I only would like to wish you good luck for the last weeks of development and the launch! Can't wait to play the final game!

09-05-2017, 06:41 AM
Welcome back, Benjamin
Doesn't matter that you postponed launch, better safe than sorry, i.e. polished and bugfree game than something...not so good.

Fingers crossed I'll have time to join the beta.
09-05-2017, 07:07 AM
Hype mode engaged.
09-05-2017, 07:32 AM
Outstanding news! No new questions you just answered them all. Roll on next week!
09-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Yes. Beyond excited. Time to replay Warhammer Quest yet again to pass the time.
09-05-2017, 08:56 AM
This is awesome! Warhammer Quest is one of my all time favorite games.
09-05-2017, 09:07 AM
No worries about the delay! So hyped now and waiting for the gameplay trailer!!
09-05-2017, 12:35 PM
I see, no love for Ogre Kingdoms eh I waited for the ogre character for the original but when I got it, it did't have those sweet multiple attacks, fun gnoblar accessories or an effective ogre charge...

I would eat a hellheart to see Ogre Butcher, Gorger, Gnoblar Groinbiter(s) Unit as characters in the new game game... As for the main choice, Ogre Maneaters with absurd and fancy outfits and exotic/makeshift weapons would be a sight... Gut Magic would be a gruesome and unique addition. Leadbelchers would be a little overpowered at narrow corridors and close quarters.

As for BIG monsters, Chaos Giant would be the first choice that comes into my mind... And of course the Demon Prince, I assume they are already in or on the way neverthless

Anyways Godspeed RodeoBenjamin, I hope you have a smooth QA and launch process, others can come later.
09-05-2017, 01:40 PM
Any info on classes/ heroes available at launch/ planned?