★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bethesda
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 1286.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: The Elder Scrolls: Legends is a new strategy card game based on the world and lore of the award-winning Elder Scrolls series. Play for hours or minutes across many game modes that are easy to learn but challenging to master.

PLAY ON YOUR OWN
Story mode provides hours of solo gameplay in which youll earn new Legends cards, decks, and packs. Or draft a deck from scratch and battle a series of computer opponents.

PLAY AGAINST OTHERS
Test your decks against friends, challenge online opponents in ranked play, or draft a deck from scratch and battle other players who have done the same.

PICK YOUR BATTLES
Legends gameplay features a divided battlefield with lanes that deepen your strategy options.

LEVEL UP!
You can upgrade certain cards in Legends by winning games with decks that contain them. Level up your cards to improve your decks, give you more flexibility, and tailor them to your play style.

Requires an Internet connection and iOS 10.0 or better

Languages Supported:
*English
*French
*Italian
*German
*Spanish (Latin American)
*Spanish
*Polish
*Russian
*Brazilian Portuguese
03-22-2017, 01:07 PM
I'm at work so the site is acting up....This is out today on IPHONE?!

*edit* sorry, I see that it's iPad only. I read it wrong.

"Oh, no. I lose." -Mario

Last edited by gezoyte; 03-22-2017 at 01:12 PM.

03-22-2017, 02:34 PM
Loving the look of this. Starts off nice and easy with some good explanations of what does what etc.
Think this will be a fun one to play online.

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-22-2017, 02:51 PM
Hurry up with the iPhone release please!
Dunno why they didn't just hold off a little longer, and then release it as universal
03-22-2017, 03:01 PM
Is it out yet?

Aaargh cannot find it on portuguese store!!!
So wanna play this
03-22-2017, 03:02 PM
Awesome just clicked on the itunes link and the appstore found it. Darn
03-22-2017, 03:40 PM
They have done a great job with the presentation and tutorials. Not overly complicated but still interesting to play.

I'm not so impressed with the way my cards are displayed with only the top halves visible, so I'm unable to see the abilities listed below. Have to lift every card to see which ones have abilities. There seems plenty of room on screen to show the whole cards.
03-22-2017, 03:43 PM
like a lot of others, played the soft launch release. Fantastic game that is as close to perfection for this type of game
03-22-2017, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtschmooz View Post
like a lot of others, played the soft launch release. Fantastic game that is as close to perfection for this type of game
Yeah I love the innovative "lane system" with different effects for cards played in various lanes.
03-22-2017, 04:33 PM
Great game. I've been playing for months (since the beta started) and it's far from being just a "reskinned Hearthstone". The dual lanes actually makes a huge difference, as you have to tactically place your cards as the situation demands.

It's not as vibrant as Hearthstone, but it's very polished.

Most importantly, this game has something that Hearthstone sorely lacks - a Single Player Arena where you can play (and can complete quests/get gold) against the AI.

XBLive, PSN, and GC ID: WakeOfPoseidon