★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

CastleCraft MMO & Beta Testers Wanted!

10-22-2009, 04:01 PM
CastleCraft MMO & Beta Testers Wanted!

Hi TA,

Infinite Lives is a brand new iPhone games company formed by industry veterans out of Apple, ngmoco, and Double Fine. Our goal is to produce high quality games unlike anything seen before on iPhone OS or other platforms. I'm very excited to announce our first game...

CastleCraft!

http://www.infinite-lives.com/

In CastleCraft, you build and manage a city, then wage war against hundreds of other players online!

We plan to submit to Apple in a few weeks. If anyone wants to help beta test, send me a private message with your contact info and I'll add you to the list!

Hope you like the trailer (and the game when it is released!) I'll post here if there are any updates.

Thanks,
Tim Omernick
Infinite Lives
10-22-2009, 04:11 PM
PM sent...

Reminds me of Evony online by way of the description but the graphics on your website are awesome! can't wait to see this released.

Game Center: Diligence

Last edited by GodSon; 10-22-2009 at 04:22 PM.

10-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timo View Post
Hi TA,

Infinite Lives is a brand new iPhone games company formed by industry veterans out of Apple, ngmoco, and Double Fine. Our goal is to produce high quality games unlike anything seen before on iPhone OS or other platforms. I'm very excited to announce our first game...

CastleCraft!

http://www.infinite-lives.com/

In CastleCraft, you build and manage a city, then wage war against hundreds of other players online!

We plan to submit to Apple in a few weeks. If anyone wants to help beta test, send me a private message with your contact info and I'll add you to the list!

Hope you like the trailer (and the game when it is released!) I'll post here if there are any updates.

Thanks,
Tim Omernick
Infinite Lives
Looks like a RTS

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
10-22-2009, 04:14 PM
sent one in!

Tester of over 30 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudgenudge View Post
Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
PM sent...

Reminds me of Evony online by way of the description but the graphics on your website are awesome! can't wait to see this released.
It's very much in the style of Evony and other "civ/sim" games... but designed for the iPhone. I don't think there is a game quite like this yet...

It's a little slower-paced than an RTS... however we are considering a singleplayer mode or special server that would run faster and feel more like an RTS!

Think SimCity+Evony+FarmVille+Tactics and you're on the right track.
10-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Quote:
It's very much in the style of Evony and other "civ/sim" games... but designed for the iPhone. I don't think there is a game quite like this yet...

It's a little slower-paced than an RTS... however we are considering a singleplayer mode or special server that would run faster and feel more like an RTS!

I'm a force to be reckoned with on Evony so this is right up my alley. I actually have been waiting for a game like this to be portable. This just made my day seriously!

Game Center: Diligence
10-22-2009, 04:22 PM
Quote:

Gee, this sounds great unfortunately though, I can't access the website for some reason

Sent in a pm though

EDIT: webiste finally loaded, and this looks awesome

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
10-22-2009, 04:23 PM
PM sent
10-22-2009, 04:40 PM
PM sent

Beautiful graphics
DG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-22-2009, 04:48 PM
PM sent, looks awesome, looking forward to it!

Games I'm playing currently: Order and Chaos Online Add me!: Mudkipz223 (Mage), Relovan (Monk)
GameCenter ID: Mudkipz223 Steam ID: Relovan
~Games That I'm Beta Testing/Tested~ (13 and counting)