Cat Stacks Fever: twitch reflex card game from Purple Pwny
Hello TouchArcade Our new reflex-based card stacking game, Cat Stacks Fever, is slated for release on April 12th. Our prior game, Yo to the Yo!, was featured on the App Store due in part to a very successful beta full of TA readers, so we're excited to extend beta invites to ya'll again in the hope of repeating that success.
If you're interested in testing Cat Stacks Fever, just plop your email in this form. Beta starts March 27th and runs through the 31st. You can also sign up for the Combustion beta through the same form, but Cat Stacks Fever is our focus right now.
Cat Stacks Fever is a reflex-based card stacking game for people who like solitaire but lack patience.
Draw cat-themed cards from the deck and toss them into one of 4 stacks. It's as simple as that, except that there's a razor thin time limit and the deck is stacked full of bombs, shields, and other special cards that can either aid in your pursuit of a new high score or complicate it in an instant.
Enable every special card by reaching in-game milestones to unlock Expert Mode and compete on the global leaderboards.
- • Play without a time limit in Zen Mode
- • Up the ante with Expert Mode
- • Super cute pixel art kitties (by Lux)
- • 7 special cards to delight and irritate (Bomb, Shield, Seer, Blind, Freeze Time, Mix, Flip Screen)
- • 4 deck designs to unlock, and more to come (Dogs, Aliens, Pizza, ????)
- • Train your reflexes and pattern recognition. If there were ever a speed-based color and number matching competition, you would win.
- • Awesomely vibeful lounge soundtrack by Jayster
- • Cats have played this game for thousands of years.