★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Crash of Cars, a REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER game where your goal is to collect as many crowns as possible before getting destroyed.

Use power-ups and smash into opponents to destroy them; then swoop in and take any crowns that they drop. Be careful though, the more crowns you collect, the bigger your bounty becomes making you a bigger target for other players to destroy!

Can you climb the hourly leaderboards?

KEY FEATURES:
- 7 Maps to enjoy REAL TIME Multiplayer battles
- 50+ unlockable cars across 4 different rarities (Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary)
- 30+ Skins to customise your cars with. Pepperoni Skin on the Camper Van is quite a tasty choice.
- 16 upgradable Power-Ups, including a flamethrower, cannon, trebuchet, and more.
- Play with Friends feature. Theres nothing more fun than destroying your friends :)
- Mission System
- Hourly Leaderboard and Game Center Support
- Single Player mode also available
- New Content Coming Soon!

From the publishers of Earn to Die. If you enjoy .io style online multiplayer games or fast-paced PVP action, be sure to download now!

notdoppler's comments:

03-22-2017, 07:26 PM
Now that's what I call PAY 2 WIN. Those legendary cars are literally 💩💩💩💩ing everyone else. Great job.

"I seriously don't understand the whole burying your head in the sand thing and insisting that jailbreaking doesn't have anything to do with piracy." - Eli

03-22-2017, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluskap View Post
Now that's what I call PAY 2 WIN. Those legendary cars are literally 💩💩💩💩ing everyone else. Great job.
Sorry to hear that . We definitely didn't design it with that intention. Each car has different balancing, however Epic and Legendary cars (which all players can unlock for free) do have special perks. For example, the Hovercraft can float on water for 5 seconds, and the Limo shoots double side-cannons instead of single.

If there was any epic or legendary car that you felt was too over-powered, please let me know and I can pass on the feedback to our team.
03-22-2017, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notdoppler View Post
Sorry to hear that . We definitely didn't design it with that intention. Each car has different balancing, however Epic and Legendary cars (which all players can unlock for free) do have special perks. For example, the Hovercraft can float on water for 5 seconds, and the Limo shoots double side-cannons instead of single.

If there was any epic or legendary car that you felt was too over-powered, please let me know and I can pass on the feedback to our team.
on the contrary, i feel like the legendary cars are underwhelming because its obvious in this game speed is everything with the current slow speed of the ambulence and pirate boat, there's no way to outrun other players or strategically maneuver your way out of them and the low hp of these big bad guys have enough health pool to withstand such damage while everyone are chasing you with their flame thrower

i think those bulky type cars like pirate boat / ambulance / ice cream truck / earn to die truck they need a serious HP / armor buff
03-22-2017, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluskap View Post
what pay to win? how much time have you spent with this game? 5 mins?
03-22-2017, 11:06 PM
I really like the artwork of the vehicles and the locations. Very bright and vibrant backgrounds with just enough detail going on to not clutter smaller screens. It is also really nice that no internet connection is required to play single player (something which is very appreciated).

Game runs smoothly on a 6th gen. iPod touch running iOS 10.3 (14E5277a). The battery did warm up a little, and did drain quit a bit, but overall, I really like this game, and I can't wait for some new locations.
03-23-2017, 03:47 AM
Played the game many many hours since Canada soft-launch and it is definitely not a pay to win. The game is designed for 1-2 min of fun sessions. When everyone is chasing you if your car is legendary or not trust me. You will not live long!
03-23-2017, 08:25 AM
Nice bright & clear gfx, I'm enjoying so far except for the game crashing. I'm running on a iPad mini1, so I guess that's expected with less ram. I think when you first start you should have 5 secs immunity, as often you die as soon as you drop.
03-23-2017, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notdoppler View Post
Each car has different balancing, however Epic and Legendary cars (which all players can unlock for free) do have special perks.
so how exactly can you obtain gems for free? because 100 gems for legendary vehicle sounds pretty impossible to collect just by playing ATM

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash
03-23-2017, 11:14 AM
Nice Crash Club ripoff.