★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***For the best gameplay experience, the following minimum device generations are recommended: iPhone 5 and up, iPad Mini 2 and up, iPad Air 1 and up and iPad Pro.***

Dive into a dark and twisted puzzle-adventure that retells the pivotal events of Orphan Black.

Orphan Black: The Game, is a turn-based adventure puzzle game based on the hit television series Orphan Black, which chronicles the mystery surrounding a sestrahood of clones who find themselves part of a global conspiracy pushing the boundaries of experimental science technology and ethics in human cloning. Players guide their favorite clones through a series of challenging puzzles set in the Orphan Black world as they work together to relive elements of the TV show as told through a fever dream.

Play as Sarah, Cosima, Alison, Helena, Rachel, Beth, MK, Katja, Tony, Krystal
Play 10 worlds with over 80 levels filled with puzzles and traps
Beautiful, third-person isometric art
Trigger Traps, Sliding Floor Panels, Laser Doors, and more to evade or dispatch enemies
Clear levels in as few steps as possible
03-25-2017, 03:01 PM
For those curious, it's very much like the GO games, but has some interesting puzzles that do some new things I haven't seen in the others. For one, I'm on chapter 7 now and so far the only way to kill enemies is by using traps. No sneaking behind them to kill them.

The Orphan Black aspect to it is a little weak, though. Would have liked to see that fleshed out more.

03-26-2017, 12:44 AM
I know it's only been out a couple of days, but I'm amazed this game isn't getting more love already! It might just be the theme, but I think this is close to being my new favourite Go style game - I'm definitely enjoying it more than Hitman and Deus Ex, I'm waiting until I finish before deciding how it compares to Lara Croft.
03-26-2017, 09:03 AM
The loading times for a mere level reset are killing this for me.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
03-26-2017, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
The loading times for a mere level reset are killing this for me.
Yeahhhh...but it still feels less painful than it was for Lara Croft GO.