★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Heroes of Andromeda is the clicker youve been waiting for! Defeat countless monsters across the Andromeda galaxy, hire mercenaries to help you in battle, upgrade your damage in the shooting range, promote your helpers in the science lab, and improve power-ups at the engineering bay. In Heroes of Andromeda you dont just buy your upgrades, you have to earn them by playing fun mini games. Enjoy the simple but beautilful pixelated landscapes of the Andromeda galaxy, with various planets and creatures to discover!

Features:
-Clicker addictive gameplay
-Various monsters and bosses
-3 side mini games to improve your skills
-Mercenaries to hire and help you defeat your enemies even when youre not playing
-Tons of sci-fi eater eggs
-Online leaderboard
03-26-2017, 11:17 AM
Repulsa, could you post the appinfo when you start a new thread, please? If you need the iTunes link, you can get it by pasting the App Store link at wheredoesthislinkgo.com

Last edited by metalcasket; 03-26-2017 at 11:59 AM.

03-26-2017, 11:55 AM
Thank you for the proper link, Misguided. I've taken care of it in the opening post and have deleted the appinfo from your post. I definitely agree with the fact that Repusla needs to take that extra minute to properly add appinfo to her threads.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.

Last edited by metalcasket; 03-26-2017 at 12:02 PM.
03-26-2017, 12:27 PM
Alright guys, will do so in future
On topic, I really like this so far, the mini games are fun and add that little bit more games like this can lack. I can't remove ads though and that seems to be a bug. so far that seems to be the only IAP and I would really like to support this game as you don't see premium clickers very often.
03-29-2017, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the assist, Metal. All in the name of promoting each app as best we can.
03-29-2017, 10:39 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to EvilDucktator Send a message via Skype™ to EvilDucktator
Who needs Mass Effect: Andromeda?!
03-29-2017, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDucktator View Post
Who needs Mass Effect: Andromeda?!
Mass Effect sure but ME Andromeda is abysmal.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest