I Am President!

FredBear Games LTD
== I Am President == Decide the fate of your people by swiping with your Almighty (and Totally Not Small) Fingers to mak…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
== I Am President == Decide the fate of your people by swiping with your Almighty (and Totally Not Small) Fingers to make Super Important Decisions! "You are the commander-in-chief of the world's greatest country, and your people need you to keep things that way! Appease your citizens by passing resolutions that maintain the powers of state, combat internet trolls and fend off alien invaders of the extraterrestrial kind! Do you have what it takes to lead the nation to greatness, or will you run the country to the ground?" == Features == - Over 150 funny, satirical scenarios based from current events and pop culture - Includes 15 unique characters to interact with, 6 special events and 12 possible endings - No complex controls. Simple A or B decision done by either swiping left or right - Simple gameplay, no tutorial needed - Choose your own adventure style with every decision will affect your ending - Highly replayable I Am President will test your wits to see if you are fit to become a leader of the country. How long can you stay in power before you are overthrown by the people. Even if the people love you, can you avoid some “accidents” that will cut short your presidency reign? Have any Trump stories or scenarios yourself? Submit them to the Facebook page where yours could appear IN THE GAME: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IAmPresidentGame/
Information
Seller:FredBear Games LTD
Genre:Adventure, Card
Release:Mar 28, 2017
Updated:Mar 30, 2017
Version:1.1
Size:229.4 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal