★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: == I Am President ==
Decide the fate of your people by swiping with your Almighty (and Totally Not Small) Fingers to make Super Important Decisions!

"You are the commander-in-chief of the world's greatest country, and your people need you to keep things that way!

Appease your citizens by passing resolutions that maintain the powers of state, combat internet trolls and fend off alien invaders of the extraterrestrial kind! Do you have what it takes to lead the nation to greatness, or will you run the country to the ground?"

== Features ==
- Over 150 funny, satirical scenarios based from current events and pop culture
- Includes 15 unique characters to interact with, 6 special events and 12 possible endings
- No complex controls. Simple A or B decision done by either swiping left or right
- Simple gameplay, no tutorial needed
- Choose your own adventure style with every decision will affect your ending
- Highly replayable

I Am President will test your wits to see if you are fit to become a leader of the country. How long can you stay in power before you are overthrown by the people. Even if the people love you, can you avoid some accidents that will cut short your presidency reign?

Have any Trump stories or scenarios yourself?
Submit them to the Facebook page where yours could appear IN THE GAME:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IAmPresidentGame/
03-29-2017, 01:28 AM
Here's a video gameplay trailer of I Am President.

03-30-2017, 08:40 AM
Moved the promo code giveaway to this thread, check it out if you want codes for I Am President: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=303504
03-30-2017, 09:09 AM
Reigns rip off or has something interesting in store?
04-03-2017, 10:21 PM
There are multiple endings in I Am President game. There are multiple background actions as well. Here's one of the typical ending that we often get:

04-06-2017, 05:10 PM
This reminds me of the game Reigns but better.
Way easier for me to understand.
If you've ever played Reigns then pick this game up .
When I get home to play it more I'll give better description and gameplay review
04-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Congrats on the release, guys!

Yeah, this one also reminds us of Reigns!

Will give this game a try and post some feedback here! Judging by the description and the vids, it seems that it's more trendy than Reigns and has more sophisticated design.

Hope you'll get great reviews and decent amount of installs on both stores!
04-16-2017, 10:38 AM
I don't understand how everyone loves Reigns and haven't given this a chance.

I think toucharcade should give this a try and leave a review.

This has everything Reigns offered and more .
Only this is more relevant because it's our president and things he might have to choose .
Some maybe funny but this game is a big 5stars
04-22-2017, 08:51 AM
Thank you Jayg2015 for your support on the game. Yes, we wish that there are more publicity on the game. However, it seems that the game might have too much of a political theme that might turn off some sites and forums. Our post was actually removed from Reddit back then due to political reference.

Though, we get a perfect score from homeofnerds.com
04-22-2017, 10:52 AM
Interesting. I love Reigns.