★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Story

In the lands of Lorhaven, the Gods chose you to carry out the hardest and dangerous task, you must collect the 12 Runes of Power to restore the order.

Main Features

*Explore 5 Character Classes (Fighter, Archer, Wizard, Druid and Necromancer)
*Unlock their specific skill sets, abilities/spells
*New events will happen each time you travel
*Factions will be either your enemy, friend or neutral, depending on the choices you make throughout the game
*More than 100 unique events filled with action, comedy and suspense
*Custom your hero
*Hire party to help you on the journey
*Reputation system based on your actions and choices
*Every time you begin a new game, the world will be different
*Freedom of choice, you can be either the "hero" or the "villain"
*If you die, you are sent to afterlife (playable)
*Travel from city to city through many pathways fill with life, different random events, deal with pirates, raiders, assassins, animals, traders asking for help, beggars, traps, ambushes, choose faction's sides in battle and much more!

The unexpected journey is about to begin...Are you in?

Like us on FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/goldengodgames

Follow us on INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/goldengod.games

Follow us on TWITTER
http://twitter.com/goldengodgames

Boardumb's comments:

03-28-2017, 02:48 PM
Looks good, but unfortunately crashes for me after the loading screen.

03-28-2017, 04:09 PM
It's pretty nice but I don't like IAP with no description and there are these packs of keys you can buy. I never even got far enough to know what the keys are for and again no description of what you're buying. It bugged me enough to keep me from purchasing the full game which I was going to do. When anyone finds out what the keys are for, let me know!
03-29-2017, 01:30 PM
If u die u can continue ur game using the keys .. if u dont have keys all is over u must start again
03-30-2017, 12:15 AM
Graphic too small on iPhone 6s, lot potential but the graphic make my eyes pain
03-30-2017, 12:16 AM
Well I'm going to give this a go as the YouTube clip looks kind of intriguing.
Appstore says IAP is to unlock full map and also one for all characters. Seems reasonably priced.
Will give some Imps later.

Last edited by Pagan Fox; 03-30-2017 at 12:24 AM.
03-30-2017, 07:33 AM
Okay but this key thing when you die. Does this mean that saving your game won't do the same thing?
This is a deal breaker for me if so.
03-30-2017, 07:53 AM
Played for five minutes, seems like it has potential. Hex combat is very intuitive and fun.
03-30-2017, 10:33 AM
Played for maybe 15 minutes, then deleted.

It seems to have a lot potential, and I absolutely prefer turnbased to realtime.

Aside from UI issues like that it doesn't screenflip or I need to tap&hold to see item descriptions (and then can't read them cause my finger is in the way), the big no-no for me was that I can only save in towns.
Nope, I don't always have time to walk all the way back to save when I (have to) put my iPad aside, so save anywhere anytime is a must for me.
03-30-2017, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
Played for maybe 15 minutes, then deleted.

It seems to have a lot potential, and I absolutely prefer turnbased to realtime.

Aside from UI issues like that it doesn't screenflip or I need to tap&hold to see item descriptions (and then can't read them cause my finger is in the way), the big no-no for me was that I can only save in towns.
Nope, I don't always have time to walk all the way back to save when I (have to) put my iPad aside, so save anywhere anytime is a must for me.
Save anytime is a must for me as well and I'm sorry.. I don't like the key thing. If the game updates to save anywhere and they do away with the keys I would totally buy the full version, cause otherwise this game is pretty fun