★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join Matteo, Mario and Francesca to investigate an international smuggling cartel and try to bring it down. Travel your way across Italy to save your friends and bring down the mysterious Carlo using your scooter and stunt skills.

Fast paced action and adventure with stunts tricks jumps and a great story for all ages!
03-28-2017, 03:56 PM
Would love to hear some impressions

04-22-2017, 03:33 PM
Hi

We wrote the game so we are happy to answer any questions.

I would be happy to hand out some free promo codes. Im not sure if there is PM's on this board but we can work how to get it too you!

The game uses the endless runner mechanic to create variation in the obstacles. Each level has an objective that brings you closer to solving the mystery.

One of my favourite levels is where you are entered into a stunt competition and go under cover. Another levels has you getting up close to a helicopter so your friend can climb up all the while the mafia is blowing out the bridge - very intense but lots of fun.
04-22-2017, 03:53 PM
I'm looking forward to playing this. It looks like the developer did a nice job.
I'd love to get a free shot at playing Scooter Squad followed by a review
Good luck jsamj
04-23-2017, 03:44 PM
Code sent!
04-24-2017, 01:24 PM
I would like a code if possible.

I will leave feedback if you wish.
04-24-2017, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the code. TBH, I'm having difficulty completing the first level. Jumping over the bridge rises seems to help keep the scooter on screen, but it still tends to trail. With no power ups to help increase speed, I'm not sure how to complete each level, much less the first one.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
04-24-2017, 02:44 PM
The jump is controlled by the length of the tap. The longer you hold the tap the longer the jump. You can also double jump so a double jump can also be controlled by the length of tap.
04-25-2017, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxandbeargames View Post
I would be happy to hand out some free promo codes. Im not sure if there is PM's on this board but we can work how to get it too you!
Hi foxandbeargames! Thank you posting your game! If you ever want to post promo codes for your game there is a thread just for that:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22
04-25-2017, 02:32 PM
many thanks.