★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***50% Launch Sale for a limited time***

Clash of Aliens is a Premium Empire Builder with Innovative Battle System! Without In-App-Purchases and Waiting Times.

Features:

- Innovative Battle System: YOU are the LEADER!
1) Separate your army in up to 4 different squads
2) Place your squads
3) Command every squad individually

- Fair for everyone!
1) No In-App-Purchases
2) No Gems
3) Build your empire and army WITHOUT waiting times

- Multiplayer!
Attack players from all over the world and use the loot to build your empire even stronger

- Buildings!
Build the city of your dreams WITHOUT waiting for days or spending any additional money

Press:
"Clash of Aliens delivers exactly what commenters are always asking for: It's got empire building gameplay, with a multiplayer battle system, and no timers or IAP at all. Instead, it's a single $1.99 purchase."
- TouchArcade, 2017-03-30

"For just $1.99 and no further in-app purchases, you can enjoy a good strategy mobile game and not have to wait tremendous amounts of time for your units to be created and deployed and so on. After a quick look at the games trailer, you will probably realize that the almost 2-dollar price tag is a bargain, judging by the fact that it keeps all the best elements of similar games, while taking out the tedious and much-hated timers. Unfortunately, the game has seen little traction since its launch, but heres to hoping that will change soon, because Clash of Aliens is a mobile game that is truly worth trying out. And, when considering that the developers gave fans exactly what they wanted, its an even bigger shock it hasnt broken the Internet yet."
- TNHOnline, 2017-04-01

"Clash of Aliens, the new strategy game, offers empire building gameplay, multi-player system, no timers and most important of all no IAP! All said and done, those who are in for no-hassle, no-headache, one-time-pay kind of games will definitely like Clash of Aliens. No-IAP and no timer-based games have their own secret admirers!"
- MobiPicker, 2017-04-02
03-30-2017, 03:45 AM
Overview Trailer

03-30-2017, 09:03 AM
Nice game!
03-30-2017, 10:32 AM
Looks interesting, I wonder how well it plays? Any impressions?
03-30-2017, 10:51 AM
Time to put your money where your mouth is gents. A premium clash-a-thon, as asked for by the community.
03-30-2017, 11:04 AM
Wow I am seriously lost. This game desperately needs a tutorial.
03-30-2017, 11:29 AM
Interesting...

I would normally go in on this purchase to leave impressions for others but I cannot fit this in my budget (even though it's 1.99). Too many good games have come out this month. Ha ha. I'm spent. Impressions of this game would be appreciated!
03-30-2017, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
Time to put your money where your mouth is gents. A premium clash-a-thon, as asked for by the community.
This argument is complete bullshit. It doesn't mean you can release a turd and expect people to autobuy it because "it's clash turned premium".

I'm a premium gamer, even on iOS and if I buy a $1.99 game and don't like it (after reading reviews/impressions), I will ask for a refund.
03-30-2017, 12:37 PM
This game is not worth any penny right now. First time i regret a purchase. It seem to be like a alpha version.

There is no tutorial. The controls are horrible. And the buildings graphic is somehow glitched. And i wonder where the gameplay is. All i could do is spending gamemoney on buildings and creatures and afterwords nothing happend. You are just stuck. Nice game, Arc.
03-30-2017, 12:42 PM
Thank you for buying Clash of Aliens! We just released an update (Version 1.1) with some help how to play the game. Have you updated yet and if yes are the hints enough for you? Thanks for the feedback!!!

Last edited by Clash of Aliens; 03-30-2017 at 12:46 PM.