★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 'Winner of the Best In Show' Audience Choice award - Casual Connect Asia 2016 And multiple award nominee.

*** If you have issues with connection, please sign in to your GameCenter (for iOS 10 users, GameCenter is now located in your Settings) ***

Tap Summoner is a mobile RPG Tower Offense action card battle game. A real-time fast paced tapping combat! This game is focused around tapping your screen repeatedly, in so summoning minions to attack the monster.

Recruit Unique Custom Made Dungeon-Crawlers
Play 15 unique summoners and 45 unique minions, each with their own strengths on the offense battlefield. Choose the Bo-Moh for curse creatures, Mad Scientist for zombie apocalypse, a Taoist for jumping fear and many more!

Answer the call
Only you and your summoner card can journey to help Lord Devi to conquer the world and unlock their special powers to repel the overlord of each world. Rise from the mystery Underworld, rise under the burning hell of legion, travel through the advance surface of earth to be the strongest overlord.

Taping offense battles
Real-time and fast paced tower offense combat! Tap on the screen to summon minion to quickly decimate your foe. The more tappings you make, the more devastating your offense will be. Deliver character specific special abilities like Scientists Poison Cloud or the Wrath of the Overlord!

FEATURES:
* Real Time Strategy - Tap and hold to summon the minion of your choice
* Choose your masters to help offensively and defensively
* 15 Unique Masters - All with their own special abilities
* 45 Unique Minions to Summon
* 5 Worlds to conquer
* Real-time and fast paced tower offense combat!
* Addictive Collect them all gameplay
* Treasure Chest reward
* Equip your summoners with legendary equipment!
* Unlock and Upgrade your Summoners
* Final Localised languages to be supported and will be confirmed soon.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/tapsummoner/
Developer Website: www.oygames.net/portfolio/tapsummoner/
04-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Dev better fix your server!!! Don't release a game if your server can't handle it... I'll give u a one star rating on app store! 😆😆😆

04-05-2017, 01:04 AM
Cute little game, not having any Server connection issues as previous poster mentioned (why threaten a Dev with one star app review when the problem may be yours??)
Will continue to play further to see if I hit a pay wall or timers stop play scenario.
04-05-2017, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinoaHeartily View Post
Dev better fix your server!!! Don't release a game if your server can't handle it... I'll give u a one star rating on app store! 😆😆😆
Hello, are you still having the same issues? if you do, may we know the device that you are playing from and the OS version?

Thank you.
04-05-2017, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playplayfun View Post
Hello, are you still having the same issues? if you do, may we know the device that you are playing from and the OS version?

Thank you.
Iphone 6s plus latest ios and when connecting it will say connection failed. Retry.
From the forum I am not the only one with this error.
04-05-2017, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playplayfun View Post

Thank you.
Your game is not compatible with 10.3. Running on my jailbroken 9.1.3. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
04-05-2017, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan Fox View Post
Cute little game, not having any Server connection issues as previous poster mentioned (why threaten a Dev with one star app review when the problem may be yours??)
Will continue to play further to see if I hit a pay wall or timers stop play scenario.
Same.
04-05-2017, 11:09 AM
6plus, latest ios, Connection Failed.

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Nebula Virtual Reality
04-05-2017, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crichton333 View Post
6plus, latest ios, Connection Failed.
Thanks for letting us know.

We have tested on a 6 plus with the latest iOS 10.3.1 and can connect and have no issues.

Have you connected to Game Center?
Or do you have an ad blocker?
04-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Game Center?

I'm using a 5s with the most recent iOS and I also can't connect. Do you need to connect to Game Center in order to play? If so, no wonder it's not working. Game Center has been broken for years now. How do developers not know this and keep on insisting on using it??