★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Playfiber
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 39.2 MB
  • Version: 2.0.14
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Here you will find turn-based soccer fun!

In this addictive soccer game you can play offline against your friends or against the computer. Play the unique story campaign with the winning teams and experience the biggest soccer tournaments of all time. Choose your favorite team from 40 teams and win the big single player tournament.
Get the trophies!

Fight for the ball and play clever passes. Optimise your positional play and score goals. Be courageous in attack but do not neglect the defense.
Become the best soccer strategist!

CONTENT
* Experience turn-based soccer strategy.
* Play the biggest tournaments of soccer in the history campaign.
* Choose from 40 teams and play alone or against your friends.
* Compete in exciting penalty shoot-outs.
* Master the challenges and collect stars.
* Compete with your friends by connecting with Facebook.
* An internet connection is not required, but if you connect online, it is synchronized between your devices.

FEEDBACK
Do you have any feedback? Contact us at feedback@footballclash.net and share your opinion with us. Thank you!

Playfiber's comments:
Football Clash is a 2D mobile game where turn-based strategy meets football. It has refreshing controls, a unique history campaign and intriguing looks and personality.

It's not the usual "move the player with the left thumb button and shoot/pass with the right thumb button". Instead, being turn-based, you tap on grid positions on the playing field to move, pass and shoot.

You can replay some of the biggest real tournaments of football with the winning teams in the history campaign.

The players have a unique style with very simple but funny animations. Along with the hilarious fake names based on their real names this style supports the players' particular personalities.

04-05-2017, 10:22 PM
Looks pretty neat

04-06-2017, 04:31 AM
Looks like my type of game I love turned based games. Might pick this up later on today
04-06-2017, 05:42 AM
Nice Game

Hello Friend,

Nice post & Game. Thanks for sharing. I really like it.!
04-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Has anyone tried this game yet? I think I'm going to buy it right now and check it out. I can post what I think, but not till later today...
04-06-2017, 10:08 AM
It's a fun system, allows some team strategy, and plays fast for turn-based. Play against AI or multiplayer hot seat.

Each turn has 3 phases. Each phase permits one of the following:-
Move one player or goalkeeper.
Pass the ball from one player to another - the only way to move the ball along the pitch.
Tackle an opposing player to attempt possession - result seems random depending on team strength.
Shoot at goal - in which case a percentage success chance is shown before taking the shot.

Choice of single matches, tournaments and some historical scenarios.

I'd like to see more options added, such as buying players, training, formations etc. As it stands there are just the matches with preset players, so replayabilty may be an issue.
04-06-2017, 01:30 PM
Well i just played the first historical tournament and this game is good in a strange way. I feel it is easy. I have been winning all matches,most by more than one. Goals are basically a matter of advancing along the lanes and shooting from there. I say this offers plenty of variety,but that league feeling with buying and selling is never too much. It is simple startegy but fun
04-06-2017, 07:43 PM
Wasn't there a similar game released a while back where you had cards as players? Is this similar?
04-06-2017, 07:45 PM
I kind of like it! Seems like it could be something special, if it had a little something.. not sure what that something should be lolz, but yeah! Cool!
04-07-2017, 03:51 AM
Turn based soccer wow!!!! Something new!!! Got to try this...

If only in real life soccer were turn based 😂