★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Soft Launch CA/PH] Skullgirls (by LINE Corporation)

04-05-2017, 01:37 PM
[Soft Launch CA/PH] Skullgirls (by LINE Corporation)

Skullgirls

LINE Corporation
Genres: Games Strategy Action
Free

Quote:
Skullgirls is a 2D Fighting RPG packed with unique, colorful characters to collect, upgrade, and customize as you search for the mysterious SKULLGIRL!

STUNNING 2D ANIMATION
Thousands of frames of carefully hand-drawn 2D animation delivers one of the most visually polished games you’ll play on mobile!

A FIGHTING GAME FOR EVERYONE
• Custom controls designed specifically for mobile allow you to effortlessly execute a wide variety of amazing moves and combos with a single tap or swipe.
• New Fighting Game player? Use Fight Assist and focus ONLY on strategic decisions.
• Experienced Fighting Game player? Discover deep tactical choices, unique combos, juggles, and more!
• Finally, a Fighting Game for everyone!

FULL RPG PROGRESSION
• RPG players will feel right at home!
• Collect dozens of Characters that can each be customized in a variety of ways to suit your playstyle!
• Unlock Special Moves and Blockbusters that can be upgraded and equipped before each battle - pick the perfect loadout!
• Build teams of up to 3 Fighter - find the best combination to maximize synergies!
• Explore an ever-growing collection of characters

GAME MODES
• Story Mode - Seek out the Skullgirl before she destroys New Meridian!
• Quick Play - Only have a few minutes? Jump in and quickly train your characters in fights that automatically balance themselves to match your team.
• Daily Events - Character-specific events are added daily - can you conquer them all?
• Training - Practice combos, try different team combinations and prefect your technique!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 212.9MB

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
04-05-2017, 02:04 PM
Woo it's out! Had a blast playing it on steam. Please don't be online only.

04-05-2017, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
Woo it's out! Had a blast playing it on steam. Please don't be online only.
Sucks to be you, 😂.
It is.
I have played it when it was in soft launch.
04-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelvsHotPencil View Post
Sucks to be you, 😂.
It is.
I have played it when it was in soft launch.
Ah well, that's not surprising
04-05-2017, 02:54 PM
to bad it's not premium hope the free to play aspects aren't to bad

gonna try and make a ca acc to download

im a rpg loving kind of guy
04-05-2017, 03:42 PM
Been playing this for a few days now and seriously, it plays like butter. There is a story mode or quick play and events. There are no cash grabs as I can see, if you are patient enough to earn your characters. It reminds me of the original Injustice in that way. I've played it about 25 minutes a day for about four days and I have four characters already. If you've played SkullGirls before, you are going to be in heaven. If you've not, you're in for a special kind of treat. This is easily my favorite fighting game and the graphics are jaw dropping. :roll eyes:

Grab it!!!

ıllıllı ȼ¥ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
04-05-2017, 03:54 PM
First Gameplay

04-05-2017, 04:09 PM
ok this looks amazing.
04-05-2017, 04:19 PM
Darn I was really hoping this release would be offline / premium. I guess this f2p will cater to other folks.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Kingdom Rush Series / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / FGO / Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 8040873219
04-05-2017, 06:45 PM
Played this game for quite a long time today. Here's my characters I have so far and their levels. The only complaint I have is there are a bunch of glitches with the characters. Either you or the enemy sometimes will glitch out every once in a while. I haven't taken a screenshot of it yet though. There was even one time when my character completely disappeared and I couldn't do anything. While the enemy was fighting air and I wasn't taking any damage. And then the enemy used a skill and completely disappeared too. Then the timer ran out and all that was on the screen was the battle background frozen on there. Had to exit the game and restart it. It's still a really fun game, and looking forward to see if they add a new event after the timer on the Nurse Valentine one ends.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2865.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	397.3 KB
ID:	112976  

Last edited by Buffy6; 04-05-2017 at 06:47 PM.