★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: First time in gaming history you will be able to act as a race control director and guide races like never before.

Do you know what it feels like to control a race? Deploying yellow flags and penalise drivers? Take the chair of the race control director and guide your races to a safely and fair end for all drivers. Once you have mastered the skills of guiding a race, score as many points as you can and battle other players on the leaderboards.

FEATURES:
- Act as a race control director
- Career mode, promote & relegate to other leagues
- Edit all driver names
- Driver & team radios
- Hundreds of events
- 5 race leagues
- 21 races a season
- 30 circuits
- Authentic race sounds
- Interactive tutorial & static tutorial
- Statistics
- Game Center

fabianb's comments:

EDIT: It now works on both iPads and iPhones so it's Universal now.

Have fun! If you have any impressions, questions or other sorts of feedback, please post it here.
04-05-2017, 05:52 PM
I'm screenshot you say marchalls... it should be marshals

04-05-2017, 07:17 PM
@Bloodangel Good catch! Minor error that made it into the release version.

I'm trying to get some sleep now so if you ladies and gentleman have any questions, I'll answer them when I wake up.
04-05-2017, 09:10 PM
Just wondering if this will run on gen 6 iPod?
04-06-2017, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Just wondering if this will run on gen 6 iPod?
It should, yes.
04-06-2017, 02:03 AM
Interesting idea, but it doesn't seem to work on iPad pro. The intro text boxes were all cropped to only display a little bit of text and after starting the first race none of the buttons are interactable.
04-06-2017, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swai View Post
Interesting idea, but it doesn't seem to work on iPad pro. The intro text boxes were all cropped to only display a little bit of text and after starting the first race none of the buttons are interactable.
Yeah it's iPhone only (edit: It now works on iPads!). I've sent you a PM.

Last edited by fabianb; 04-15-2017 at 08:59 AM.
04-06-2017, 03:15 AM
Interesting game, will need to spend some more time with it to see how much replayability there is. I like the sound in the game, the commentary of the driver teams etc. Maybe I don't know enough about racing to fully understand the system, but definitely an intriguing concept.
04-06-2017, 03:34 AM
Thanks for the impressions Baldric. If you have a bit of trouble understanding the rules, I recommend you to watch a real motorsport race. For example, there is a F1 race this weekend in China. It helps a lot with gaining knowledge of the rules. Mostly it's common sense too.
04-06-2017, 04:33 AM
Not talking about the game, but :

What the 💩💩💩💩 is the point of having a game on smartphone that feature a smartphone as an interface...
There is even a screenshot of a smartphone inside the smartphone on the game that is supposed to be on your smartphone

Smartphoneception?