My Koi. Featured in US, Canada and other countries. How can we see it?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by SakanaStudios, Apr 8, 2017.

1. SakanaStudios

SakanaStudios Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2015
    Hi everyone

We're a little spare time dev team from Australia and we've been working on an app called 'My Koi' for quite some time. Two days ago it looks like we were featured in the US, Canada, Russia and quite a number of countries. Yippee!!

My question is (and this might be a stupid question) but .... is there any way we can see the App Store Home Page in these countries? And if not, can anyone from Canada, USA or Russia see if they can see it and send some screen shots? I think looking at App Annie it's on the home page as well as under 'Best new Updates'.

Any help would be appreciated and we can send you a code to say thanks so you can download it out for free. :)

Here is a link to the App Store: http://apple.co/2cIWhBu

Thanks so much in advance.

Andy and Jane from Sakana Studios. Brisbane, Australia

2. nox_pp

nox_pp Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    SakanaStudios likes this.
  3. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    You can see the homepage of the App Store in different countries easily using desktop iTunes.

Just go to the App Store, scroll down to the bottom, and click on the (presumably Australian) flag in the bottom right. It will then give you the option to view any other country.

There are differences between on device and desktop featuring sometimes, but mostly its the same.

4. AdoreGames

AdoreGames Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    We second this. This is the best way to see actual feature on the pages designated in App Annie (and always remember that data in App Annie is delayed, so you'll see if you're featured a day or two after your game has actually got featured)

You can screenshot the Itunes page then and share your joy with the world on Twitter!:cool:

5. SakanaStudios

Aug 20, 2015
    Thanks so much. Sorry for the delay. Will send you a code. :)

6. SakanaStudios

Aug 20, 2015
    Thanks to all who responded. Will send a code through to you all. Really appreciate it. :)

7. SakanaStudios

Aug 20, 2015