★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An Epic RPG Saga about adventures in a mysterious fantasy land, enslaved by insidious but charismatic monsters! Fight against enemies, collect powerful artifacts, visit exciting locations! A furious warrior or a mysterious magician will be your guides.
Heroic adventure story of bounty hunters in a mysterious fantasy world!
Simple intuitive control system designed for mobile devices.
Exciting action-packed battles!
100+ unique levels in exciting surroundings!
Lots of various weapons and spells with unique features. Choose the right combination! It is the key to your victory!
HD graphics, outstanding visual effects optimized for any mobile devices.

Bravium in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Bravium2016/
Developers' website: http://ingame-mobile.com/bravium/

Bravium is completely free to download and play, though some in-game items can be bought.
04-11-2017, 09:35 PM
Looks good downloading now!

04-12-2017, 03:04 AM
Anyone tried this?

The art looks amazing.

edit: tried it out for 5 minutes... wayyyyy too slow paced for my liking.

Plus+ ID: osterus

Last edited by Osterus; 04-12-2017 at 06:16 AM.
04-12-2017, 07:56 AM
Hey, looks great! Thank you!
04-12-2017, 02:17 PM
Tried it in softlaunch and my impression was that it was too slow. Characters move and attack too slow. And given the fact that it is a a bit f2p and grindy, the slow moving doesn't help. I hope they fixed it in the universal launch.
04-12-2017, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noomen View Post
Tried it in softlaunch and my impression was that it was too slow. Characters move and attack too slow. And given the fact that it is a a bit f2p and grindy, the slow moving doesn't help. I hope they fixed it in the universal launch.
Still slow & grindy. I love the art though. Let's see if they tweak it a little
04-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Feels almost like playing Darkest Dungeon or Has-Been Heroes, almost. I wish they would've went premium with this. Since I don't think we're getting iOS versions of those games anytime soon this would've been perfect. The artwork is also reminiscent of those game, but still distinct.
04-12-2017, 04:43 PM
I little on the slow side? Cool... I'll try it and report back.

The pacing during battle is definitely, umm, on the slow side.. Like the person below me said, it may feel more complete as levels and difficulty continue. We will see. Pretty cool game, overall..

Last edited by JohnnyClash; 04-13-2017 at 06:50 AM.
04-12-2017, 09:39 PM
I just tried this out and I have to agree with some of the earlier posts that the pace is just way too slow. I'm conflicted at this point if the great art style and special attack/spell visuals outweigh the pace. Have to play a bit longer to see if this is just due to the difficulty not picking up yet. Maybe later on in the game it won't feel so slow if more difficult hordes are coming at you.

Last edited by Googgi78; 04-13-2017 at 01:15 PM.
04-13-2017, 12:06 PM
Is anyone playing this? I need hep. Is there a Dev around? This game is one big grindfest. Where or when do I collect red brains for crafting? I haven't picked up any yet and I'm in the 7th stage. How do I upgrade my weapons? Do I have to buy cards with diamonds? If I do it seems pretty pricey. I don't get enough in the game to upgrade one piece of weapon without some serious grinding

Last edited by yankeeblue000; 04-13-2017 at 12:21 PM.