★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Leave the urban area behind and explore a dangerous world packed with zombies, challenges and loot! Take the wheel of 4x4 off-roaders, Monster Trucks, Six Wheeled Gas-Guzzlers and climb the
highest mountains where no man has gone before! Deadly weapons await you in this post-apocalyptic open world off-road sandbox game.

Do what you please: explore massive landscapes, complete challenges, smash zombies, find secret locations, unlock and upgrade cars, it's up to you!

Features:
- 6 maps to explore, filled with zombies and fun!
- 12 vehicles to unlock and drive, each with unique abilities. Police car, fire truck, APC, monster truck and much more.
- Machine-gun, shotgun, rocket launcher, electric chaingun to unlock and use against the dead
- Many challenges to complete: checkpoint hunt, path finding, boss fight and much more!
- Find hidden treasure chests scattered around the world
- Find "explorer flags" sitting on the highest mountains
- Awesome power-ups to use
- Various zombie types to fight
- Fun driving simulator model
- Moon map with low gravity fun!

All-terrain vehicles are going to be your key tool to survival and progress, upgrade them to be more durable and fast!
Take control! Tackle the challenges laid before you as you choose!

Start Driving! Welcome to Zombie Safari!
04-12-2017, 02:46 AM
It's open world offroad driving game.

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING

04-12-2017, 12:24 PM
If it's as good as Blocky roads then this should do well ! I love Blocky roads this looks neat !
Plays offline has a gem system in app purchases for ad removal, gems, chests and power ups ..
You can find gems /chests out and about as well
Is there ever going to be a pro version? That removes this gem system?
So far I like this kinda wish we had a Blocky roads version of this build your own cars and drive them around ^-^
Challenges net you gems, the weapons auto fire not sure this is all of them but what I've seen do..
Maps pretty decent I like it nice job!

Last edited by shining jade; 04-12-2017 at 12:41 PM.
04-12-2017, 08:25 PM
Is there a way to get rid of the forced ads? Oh, its at the base.. This game is awesome, btw!

Last edited by JohnnyClash; 04-12-2017 at 08:41 PM.
04-12-2017, 09:36 PM
What does the ad removal do given you get so many bonuses for ads? Just remove the forced banners at times? Really digging the game so far
04-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Fairly fun game. It reminds me of Dead Venture, but with a different camera angle.
04-13-2017, 02:59 AM
Thank you for making the thread Techzamazing and the great Video!

TheGodless: Yes it's in the Dead Venture universe but a more sandbox experience.

ckhapa:The Ad removal removes the popup ads in the game making it a more premium experience!

If you have anything on your mind feel free to post it here, we are listening!

Thank you all for your support!
04-13-2017, 03:07 AM
I really like everything this developer creates and this game is no exception. The gameplay is awesome, varied and lots of fun.

The problem I have is that I refuse to do 'free to play' unless there's a way to turn it premium. As fun as it is, I won't get invested in a freemium game. Sorry DogByte

If a premium iap ever gets added I'll dive in with bells on.

Edit: Oh, and I'd fully expect a premium unlock to have a premium price tag too. I'd have no problem dropping 8-10+ bucks on this, I really think it's that good. I just see gems and cringe.

Last edited by Son of Anarchy; 04-13-2017 at 03:13 AM.
04-13-2017, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Anarchy View Post
I really like everything this developer creates and this game is no exception. The gameplay is awesome, varied and lots of fun.

The problem I have is that I refuse to do 'free to play' unless there's a way to turn it premium. As fun as it is, I won't get invested in a freemium game. Sorry DogByte

If a premium iap ever gets added I'll dive in with bells on.

Edit: Oh, and I'd fully expect a premium unlock to have a premium price tag too. I'd have no problem dropping 8-10+ bucks on this, I really think it's that good. I just see gems and cringe.

Than buy the ad removal !?!?
04-13-2017, 07:55 AM
This game is fantastic. Tons of content and so much to do. It's being held by a buy all the free to play shenanigans.

Please put a premium IAP unlock and I would happily be the first in line to purchase.

It's obvious how much work went into this game and it should definitely not be free.