★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** FEATURED BY APPLE WORLDWIDE ***
*** WINNER OF POCKET GAMER BIG INDIE PITCH! ***
Full of Stars is a story-driven space journey game about humanity's survival.
The journey will be a test of both your skill and your humanity.

When a galaxy-wide war destroys planet after planet, humanity finds itself on the brink of extinction. Scared refugees scatter across the stars looking for safety. Luckily, they find you - a daring space captain, willing to bring them to a safe haven. You'll need to lead them through dark and unknown parts of the galaxy, remnants of long-dead galactic empires, and sectors overrun by alien life forms.

KEY FEATURES:
* Wildly intuitive mechanics of an arcade game with a gut wrenching story, where every choice matters.
* High replayability inspired by rogue-like games, with branching world exploration and random encounters to make each of your many playthroughs a unique experience.
* A challenging gameplay which highlights the core theme of the game - survival at all cost.
* Upgrade your ship and prepare for the challenges ahead
* Expand and upgrade your safe heaven
* Exciting levels which combine the best features of a hand-crafted experience with the diversity of procedurally-generated environment.
* An original mix of graphics where the retro direction meets modern approach.
* Music which adapts to the gameplay composed by Jan Sanejko and Marcin Przybyowicz (known for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)
04-12-2017, 10:18 AM
#2
Since i think it helps you more to bring this new thread up on top, i want to thank you for the energy code here: Thanks a bunch for AKYFT694R6WF.

With only 3 energies it's hard to get into a game. I used them up pretty fast. Hope it's not a shot in your own knees. Usually i delete such games ultra fast, without waiting out the timer or watching an ad. But the art work, the great music, cool atmosphere and the intriguing story kept me wanting to see more of it. Now i can.

There would be a second restorable iap for $4, but i don't exactly understand this one.
Do i get rid of those upgrade timers?
Though i'm not into story driven games, here it seems to be a little but very interesting part of it. Maybe because i'm into sci-fi and the twitchy arcade gaming stuff is more what i like...if it's done well. So far i would recommend this game to be tested out, if you're into these two genres and the installed MB 275 don't matter.

My 2017 GOTY contenders...
Glitchskier, Slayaway Camp, Full of Stars, Steredenn, Arkanoid vs Space Invaders

04-12-2017, 06:24 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 203
$4 to remove energy system that's alright but I haven't seen any "double the green gems!" offer with it or another IAP. You need around 10 gems (at least) to select one of the choices at the events. If you have any after "expanding your crew size" though because that one requires gems as well. I'll pass.

"I seriously don't understand the whole burying your head in the sand thing and insisting that jailbreaking doesn't have anything to do with piracy." - Eli
04-13-2017, 12:43 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 936
This game could have been so much fun if it wasn't for all the free to play shenanigans.
04-13-2017, 01:06 AM
#5
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiHubb View Post
This game could have been so much fun if it wasn't for all the free to play shenanigans.
Double this.
04-13-2017, 01:09 AM
#6
These are the guys that made Puzzle Craft 1 & 2, Another Case Solved. Those games were awesome, this has been fun so far, not to far in yet.
04-13-2017, 01:37 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 456
Got to beta test this, didn't play as much as I wanted to bc I am not a huge fan of twitch controls. The premise and presentation is great, and I definitely plan to put more time into it now that it is released. I'm sorry dev! I was beta testing your game at the same time as Death Road To Canada...so you can see my problem there.

Game looks and plays amazingly though. Only gripes are what has already been mentioned so far. Will try to play more later.
04-13-2017, 03:59 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotovsky View Post
Double this.
Triple this. I want to love it but
04-13-2017, 04:09 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
With only 3 energies it's hard to get into a game. I used them up pretty fast. Hope it's not a shot in your own knees. Usually i delete such games ultra fast, without waiting out the timer or watching an ad. But the art work, the great music, cool atmosphere and the intriguing story kept me wanting to see more of it. Now i can.
Hey there. Thanks for you input. Indeed, in next update we've rebalance core a bit so it will be easier to play. You can watch ad for replenish full energy at any time.

Quote:
There would be a second restorable iap for $4, but i don't exactly understand this one.
Do i get rid of those upgrade timers?
all updated are capped by your Blue Sector size. If you buy this iAP it will remove these caps (from 4th lvl and above)

Quote:
Though i'm not into story driven games, here it seems to be a little but very interesting part of it. Maybe because i'm into sci-fi and the twitchy arcade gaming stuff is more what i like...if it's done well. So far i would recommend this game to be tested out, if you're into these two genres and the installed MB 275 don't matter.
Thanks for recommendation!
04-13-2017, 04:11 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
I do see those timers as part of a demo version. Will definitely purchase the timer off option, since this game feels soooo fantastic! Presentation, controls, branching story. Like an arcade version of Out There
Thank you! Great to hear feedback from you after couple of flights.