★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cat Stacks Fever is a reflex-based card stacking game for people who like solitaire but lack patience.

Draw cat-themed cards from the deck and toss them into one of 4 stacks. It's as simple as that, except that there's a razor thin time limit and the deck is stacked full of bombs, shields, and other special cards that can either aid in your pursuit of a new high score or complicate it in an instant.

Unlock every special card by reaching in-game milestones to enable Expert Mode and compete for a top spot on the Game Center leaderboards.

FEATURES
Play without a time limit in Zen Mode
Up the ante with Expert Mode, which brings a new look to the game and increased difficulty.
Super cute pixel art kitties
7 powerful special cards (Bomb, Shield, Seer, Blind, Freeze Time, Mix, Flip Screen)
Unlock cool new decks with unique themes like Pizza, Dogs, Aliens, Ballerinas, and Heavy Metal
Train your reflexes and pattern recognition. If there were ever a speed-based color and number matching competition, you would win.
Awesomely vibeful lounge soundtrack by Jayster
Show off your skills with the built-in gameplay recorder
Cats have played this game for thousands of years.

nox_pp's comments:

Catch the fever

04-12-2017, 12:06 PM
I've played this game a bit and I'm sure this game is awesome!!

I'm SMART so I purchased all of decks with discount.

that was $4.99

i'll go in the game deep from now on!

04-12-2017, 12:21 PM
I absolutely love this game! I could never play regular solitaire games since I got super bored but this game has an awesome pace! I really love the new icon, so much different than the beta version.
04-12-2017, 01:03 PM
I am a smart shopper too 👍

I just can't wait until this has a portrait option.
04-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarnya View Post
I've played this game a bit and I'm sure this game is awesome!!

I'm SMART so I purchased all of decks with discount.

that was $4.99

i'll go in the game deep from now on!
Haha, thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkittz View Post
I absolutely love this game! I could never play regular solitaire games since I got super bored but this game has an awesome pace! I really love the new icon, so much different than the beta version.
You're making me blush! So glad you like it. It started out as a normal solitaire game, but I quickly realized that I didn't have the attention span to play it :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
I am a smart shopper too ��

I just can't wait until this has a portrait option.
Thank you Definitely looking in to portrait mode for first major update (the first update will just be some decks + stickers,) but largely depends on if we pick up a feature or not for it to be worth the time for us.

Last edited by nox_pp; 04-12-2017 at 01:10 PM.
04-13-2017, 06:45 AM
Can you disable ads?
04-13-2017, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwubbs View Post
Can you disable ads?
Any purchase will disable involuntary ads. Even a milestone skip for $0.99 USD.
04-13-2017, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwubbs View Post
Can you disable ads?
yes!
pay $0.99 for remove ads & statistics skip
or $4.99 for all deck unlock and remove ads
04-13-2017, 08:52 AM
Cool. I like this game it's fun and has great pixel art just like yo to the yo. Do the other decks affect gameplay or just cosmetic?
04-13-2017, 09:56 AM
Thanks for playing Ye, just cosmetic. Pizza deck 4 life. The first update will include at least 3 more decks: heavy metal, ballerinas, and mermaids. And the unlock all decks + score multiplier bundle will unlock all future decks as well.