★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Your story starts with a small hotel on a snowy mountain. Develop land to build a spectacular ski course, and obtain materials for use in constructing new hotel facilities. Make your hotel popular, and your ski course will benefit as well! Plus you'll become able to make products to sell in hotel shops and restaurants.

Expand your ski course and watch your guests polish their skills until they become ski pros, then have them represent your resort in ski contests, sporting sponsored items. Help your racer pull awesome tricks off ski jumps to win the race, and your sponsors will reward you handsomely, and value you even more.

Make skiing all the rage. Top all rankings, creating the ultimate ski resort.

--
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at http://kairopark.jp.
Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!
Kairosoft's pixel art game series continues!

Follow kairokun2010 on Twitter for the latest Kairosoft news and information:
https://twitter.com/kairokun2010
04-13-2017, 06:13 PM
Ski Patrol Fun

Tempted, very tempted! Just wondering what the IAPs are...

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !

04-14-2017, 12:46 AM
Instant buy! Testing...
04-14-2017, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
Tempted, very tempted! Just wondering what the IAPs are...

None. Kairosoft has 2 models: Pay up front or F2P/Timers/Unlocks

Since this is Pay Upfront you get the whole game without any IAP's.

I bought it.

Last edited by Churchill92; 04-14-2017 at 09:31 AM.
04-14-2017, 10:06 AM
Impressions are most welcome
04-14-2017, 11:55 AM
According to the App Store there are a couple in app purchases which I've never seen in a premium Kairosoft title before and I own every other title they've released in English.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)
04-14-2017, 12:05 PM
There ARE IAP but it looks like any and all IAP are available by playing the game via coupons you get as you progress (fast mode is only in shop but coupons can be used which are earned in game.) Finish game normal and had 1 coupon each. #1 sales ranking and beat each same. Win kairo cup both difficulties gets ticket. Last one is 25 combis on hard
04-14-2017, 12:43 PM
Anything different about this?

Most kairo games follow a similar format, and can get a bit samey.

Looking to be pleasently surprised though.
04-14-2017, 03:21 PM
Nice one....

Got this today and played ~1h. After some mediocre releases I really like this one, doesnt seem so generic. The IAPs are a little shop inside, where you can buy the "fast mode" (instead of completing the game) and some cosmetic stuff like snowman costumes. Everything optional and can be ignored.

Also nice to build the hotel (inside) and to develope the outdoor skiing area. And finally the interface is a bit more up-to-date than in older games before - dealing with touchcontrols with buttons for that. Best Kairosoft Game since years for me.

Last edited by Tobi (AppGemeinde); 04-14-2017 at 03:25 PM.
04-14-2017, 07:50 PM
I don't get the whole IAP in their premium games though. I was fine when the started some of their freemium titles because they still released some premium stuff. This on the other hand, even if it's just cosmetic stuff I'm not interested. The game cost around $8 for me here in Canada with taxes so buying it knowing there is more to buy in game just puts a bad taste in my mouth. I'd rather spend $10 and get it all upfront.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)