★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: HIKARI SASU
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 74.8 MB
  • Version: 1.7
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Tank Tank One is a fantastic 2D artillery game in real time! Enjoy hours of undeniably exciting tank shooting in this free war tank game! The compelling graphics, impressive real physics and stunning war battle scenarios will keep you hooked all the time. Pure iOS gaming enjoyment!

# FAST PACED 2D TANK SHOOT ACTION
Fast paced 2D tank action: take control of an armored vehicle, adjust your angle and shoot as many enemies as possible. How long can you do it before you get destroyed? Watch out, the terrain and the battles will be nail-biting and you need to show amazing control & shooting skills all the time!

# BATTLE & UNLOCK!
Rush into the battle with your tank! Unlock new bonuses and units! We tend to offer hours and hours of entertainment by enabling users to compete for unlocking achievements and powerful tanks! Become the tank shoot hero and dominate the leaderboard!

# AMAZING BATTLEFIELD
In an exquisite tank shooting games setting, the tank war is widely enhanced with the large and alluring battlefield. The Red Army requires your hero performance and masterful driving and shooting of your beast tank. Use the powerful artillery to dominate!

# TANK TANK ONE FEATURES:
- Real Time Artillery Game
- HD 2D graphics
- Real Physics
- Exquisite sound effects
- Semi-destructible terrain
- Easy to learn but hard to master!
- GameCenter: Challenge your friends
- Large scrolling battlefield!
- Universal app; looks great on iPhone or iPad
-------------------------------
Stop your search for a cool and ultra-entertaining 2d tank game.
Get Tank Tank One for free and constantly enjoy competitive tank shooting!
04-14-2017, 08:28 AM
Alright! I'm in for a good artillery game. Downloading now! Thank you for posting.

Billy
04-14-2017, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Alright! I'm in for a good artillery game. Downloading now! Thank you for posting.

Billy
Give us an update! I used to love games like this but haven't seen one lately.

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt
04-16-2017, 05:53 AM
Hello,
Any chance to see a full version without IAP ?
04-16-2017, 10:19 AM
The controls are too difficult for me to get use to.
The right and left aren't beside each other they are on top and bottom which isn't easy to use .

then the fire and adjusting of your shot are on opposite sides of the screen so it's like they didn't test the controls.

Right and left should be next to each other and fire and adjust as well on other side.

Good luck beating the first level of this.
04-17-2017, 12:02 PM
Answers & Feedback

Thank you for checking my game :-)

Answer to Jayg2015:
> The right and left aren't beside each other they are on top and bottom which isn't easy to use .
> Right and left should be next to each other and fire and adjust as well on other side.

You are absolutely right! This will be "corrected" in the next versions. The only thing I fear is that it might "obstruct" some parts of the screen that are important (next to your tank...). I'll address and solve this issue!

One of my player did manage to complete the game in 20mn... I thought the difficulty was not well calibrated and that game was too easy :-) Good luck for the first level :-)

> then the fire and adjusting of your shot are on opposite sides of the screen so it's like they didn't test the controls.
First, you can fire by tapping the screen anywhere (there is no limitation, except if you tap the screen on a button), hey are not on opposite sides :-)
Second, control of canon's angle adjustment is on the right side for the following reason: when adjusting you angle (with right hand) you don't obstruct your tank and you can see the canon's angle changing). If this control is on the left side, you might not see it.

Answer to Jean-Pierre
There is only one IAP to remove ads within the game.
I know that some people don't like IAP. I spent 2 years working on this game, this is a way to earn money, buy food and pay rent (unfortunately I can't work for free :-))

Question, would you have downloaded it if it was a paid application? lets say 2 euros? (I'm not being sarcastic, just asking, I am completely new in game development and maybe for my next game, I'll review my strategy?)

This game is just the "simpler" version of my next game (for me it is a proof of concept).

>> What's next?

I am working on the multiplayer functionality (1 versus 1)... It might become more and more interesting!