★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best Brick Breaker game?

09-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Here's one not on the list:

Bought the WiiWare version (Soccer Bashi) when it first released and got the iOS version when it went free. It's not the greatest brick breaker but it does have a level editor.

I wish someone would port Break Quest to iOS.

Last edited by AENIGMA; 09-08-2011 at 08:07 PM.
09-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Here's another one. This one's a great game.

09-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Thanks! I don't know how I could've missed those two, they certainly aren't the worst looking ones and might even play better than some of the others.
09-09-2011, 03:07 PM
The list looks great!
09-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Thanks AppJunky! I must admit I kind of enjoy it. I might start another one just for kicks. A list of Match-3 games perhaps?
09-09-2011, 10:22 PM
Games name :

Anodia

Featured in New & Noteworthy Games by Apple! A perfect 5 star user rating in the US (and many other countries).

IMPORTANT: To unlock levels for Quick Play, you have to reach them in Campaign mode first. No IAP or rating needed, just play Campaign mode.

Play through over 50 handcrafted and unique levels, compete with your friends on Game Center leader boards, unlock over 30 achievements and simply have a lot of fun with Anodia.

★ MAIN FEATURES ★
— brick breaker genre reinvented
— fast-paced addictive gameplay
— easy to pick up and play
— over 50 handcrafted levels
— over 20 power-ups and power-downs
— full Retina Display support
— touch and tilt controls
— superb realtime physics
— Game Center integration
— universal app
— in-game instructions
— it has a rainbow in it

great

09-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Doombreaker

Our Doombreaker is new--it's our (Zarista Games) first native iphone game. We added a moving barrier that can be hidden if you break a certain brick. It isn't the best---but we hope to gather comments to make it better.

It has nice graphics and music and is intended to be a relaxing brick-breaking and fortune-telling game. 20 levels. We're going to do an update so that the music can be adjusted from within the game so we welcome any comments.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshotc.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	37253  
09-10-2011, 05:17 PM
wow, i had no idea there were so many brickbreaker games on ios, but i guess it was to be expected. i'm pretty jaded on the format, but some of these look quite fun/interesting.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
12-18-2011, 04:45 AM
Hi Guys,

Im the developer of Push Panic and am currently working on a brick breaker. Currently designing levels, testing what is fun and what not.

I wanted to invite two people that love brick breakers to get some feedback on the game in its current state.

It's an universal build, so basically anyone with an iOS device can join, except 1st gen devices.

If you're interested then you can send me a PM and you'll get access to the latest build and a private forum about the game.

Thanks a lot

Attached a screenshot from the 'Classic Theme'
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	foto.PNG
Views:	8
Size:	414.3 KB
ID:	40055  

Our new game has just been released: Hyper Breaker Turbo
Developer of Push Panic & iGangster
For the latest updates follow me @ twitter

Last edited by VTX; 12-18-2011 at 04:50 AM.
01-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Amazing Breaker

One more vote for Amazing Breaker, I am not totally sure it is a brick game as much as a puzzle game, because there really is one one path to solving a lot of the glass breaking. But the music and physics just are one of the best. Good luck to all brick creators posting here.

Cheers,

Zenfar