★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

DropZap World levels shown lightning fast in video! Want to beta test it? [iOS, tvOS]

04-18-2017, 11:36 AM
DropZap World levels shown lightning fast in video! Want to beta test it? [iOS, tvOS]

To beta test DropZap World on iOS/tvOS, please send me your email via PM or email to a.michail@me.com.

Youtube link | Pop Up

I plan to release DropZap World v1.0 around mid-2017. Feedback would be appreciated!

Last edited by amichail; 04-18-2017 at 02:50 PM.
04-18-2017, 11:15 PM
This looks intriguing.
But can you explain what you do, and what the things in the sides are?
04-19-2017, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
This looks intriguing.
But can you explain what you do, and what the things in the sides are?
The following video contains slowed down gameplay from six levels and should give you an idea of how to play:

Youtube link | Pop Up

When you pass a level, you earn zero to three stars based on the "art snapshots" visible when you pass the level. Art snapshots are captured automatically from chain reactions.

Besides earning stars, art snapshots can be used to make "art moves". To make an art move, select an art snapshot and look at its preview on the main grid. If you want to use it, select the art snapshot again. Otherwise, select the main grid or another art snapshot.

I want to keep instructions to a minimum so that players spend more time playing and less time reading. However, please let me know of game rules that really do need to be explained.
04-21-2017, 10:15 AM
BTW, here's a video showing the level selection screen in DropZap World complete with animated level previews:

Youtube link | Pop Up