★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Do you hate your job? So do we. Team up with the gang and take down the man in Office Space: Idle Profits!

You are a disgruntled employee at Initech and layoffs are imminent. You need a plan to get back at the company, big time. Team up with Peter, Samir, and Michael to install a virus in the company's mainframe that will siphon undetectable pennies out of each department and place it in your own retirement account. Its basically the plot to Superman 3.

If youre successful, you and your friends will be rich, and when Lumbergh discover that the money is missing, hell look like a fool. But first, youll have to start at the basement...
Game Features:

Collect Characters!
Collect all your favorite characters from the movie and more. Level them up for big bonuses!

Stress Relief!
Tap furiously to relieve stress and unlock your favorite scenes from the movie

Office Parties!
Compete in regularly scheduled events to win rare items!

Endless Gameplay!
Hundreds of upgrades and achievements to unlock as you rip off Initech!

Please Note: Office Space: Idle Profits is a free-to-play game, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

KeKhan's comments:

Office Space: Idle Profits

Kongregate
Genres: Games Role Playing Simulation
Free

Quote:
Do you hate your job? So do we. Team up with the gang and take down the man in Office Space: Idle Profits!

You are a disgruntled employee at Initech and layoffs are imminent. You need a plan to get back at the company, big time. Team up with Peter, Samir, and Michael to install a virus in the company's mainframe that will siphon undetectable pennies out of each department and place it in your own retirement account. Its basically the plot to Superman 3.

If youre successful, you and your friends will be rich, and when Lumbergh discover that the money is missing, hell look like a fool. But first, youll have to start at the basement...
Game Features:

Stress Relief!
Tap furiously to relieve stress and unlock your favorite scenes from the movie

Office Parties!
Compete in regularly scheduled events to win rare items!

Endless Gameplay!
Hundreds of upgrades and achievements to unlock as you rip off Initech!

Please Note: Office Space: Idle Profits is a free-to-play game, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4-iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 226.9MB

04-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Cool find! Installed and checking it out. Lots of stuff to click, and based on a cool movie - I'll keep it installed awhile. :-)

04-18-2017, 11:33 PM
Can we put strychine in the guacamole?
04-19-2017, 06:59 PM
I'm trying to install it and App Store says this item is no longer available. US Store link.
04-19-2017, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilo View Post
I'm trying to install it and App Store says this item is no longer available. US Store link.
Strange it works for me
04-19-2017, 07:39 PM
Working now, it was weird
04-19-2017, 09:01 PM
Great Movie, fun clicker!
04-19-2017, 09:39 PM
Another clicker.
Another great week
04-20-2017, 04:55 PM
I'm not getting any sound or music. Anyone else? On an iPhone 5.
04-21-2017, 05:41 AM
I had to watch Office Space yesterday, it brought a lot of memories, love that movie! The game looks great, characters are just perfect, but the progress seems quite slow in comparison to other clickers.. I burnt the company down three times already, I have bonus 300.000% but I still didn't make it even to level 10 (out of 100 to become a CEO). The progression in other games like Egg Inc, Abyssrium etc is much better. it's also tangled with IAPs starting(!) at 7,49€ going all the way up.. I've got mixed feelings about this game.. it's Office Space, which is priceless, but characters's cards are hard to get and progression is slow, which brings stereotype fairly soon. if you're fan of the movie, give it a try, it's definitely worth it for a couple of hours, I'm just worried it'll get boring after that, aside from other clickers.

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash