★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: From the creators of the hit games Cut the Rope and King of Thieves, comes the most ingenious and stylish battle bot constructor!

Build your own battle robot and unleash its power in this new PvP fighting game!

Fight your way up from backyards to the World Championship. Win new parts and use them to design an unbeatable fighting robot. Make every opponent bite the dust!"

Features:
* Be a master engineer: design, craft, upgrade, and improve the ultimate battle robot!
* Take the role of a mean street cat and fight against other players in fast and hilarious PvP action!
* Discover dozens of crazy weapons, gadgets and body shapes. Outsmart your opponents with your unique robot design!
* Battle against real players and fight your way to the top of the World Championship!
* Watch, share and learn from the best fights!

Get the game now for free and become the star of the Crash Arena!

Boardumb's comments:

04-20-2017, 10:26 AM
Hmm... a new ZeptoLab app, and it looks very interesting.
It will surely run out on pay2win. So I'm still thinking about whether I should try the game.

04-20-2017, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTK View Post
Hmm... a new ZeptoLab app, and it looks very interesting.
It will surely run out on pay2win. So I'm still thinking about whether I should try the game.
There is no energy system, but there are timers on loot boxes. The big problem is that while you have four loot slots, you can only unlock one at a time. However, the game is still fun (so far) to me, and I encourage you to check it out. It is free, after all, and you can quit if its not to your taste.
04-20-2017, 07:33 PM
Nevermind! I love the game!

Last edited by Patthegymnast; 04-21-2017 at 06:11 PM.
04-21-2017, 02:58 PM
Uhm...
04-21-2017, 10:25 PM
Sheer, stupid fun, this one.
04-22-2017, 12:14 AM
Really stupid how you try to drag an item to your cart and then it sells it by upgrading a part.... LOL.

Also stupid how you have to wait 2 hours..... .....

Really dumb game.

Plus+ ID: osterus
04-22-2017, 12:35 AM
You'd have to be way off target to upgrade or sell by accident on a tablet. You playing on phone?
04-22-2017, 04:39 AM
I'm enjoying this too - quite clever structure how its player v player but you don't need to be matched up in realtime (like in Clash Royale)

Some of the UI is a bit rough round the edges, could do with slots to store vehicles that were successful, I have accidentally swapped a body or parts and then have to remember what I had.

Good fun though and nothing every stops you having some battles, but moaners will whine as usual about chest unlock times.
04-22-2017, 05:36 AM
Can't save body parts...

Holes don't fit all things...

Often body parts do not have enough power....

Body parts often have holes where there should not be holes,

Lots of holes where it is ill advised to have holes and adding equipment does nothing...

Holes do not fit where it should...

so many probelms with this game

Plus+ ID: osterus