★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Chuck Norris has his own mobile game fact!

Harness the unstoppable force that is Chuck Norris in an action game packed with insane weapons, items and Chuck facts!

Power up Chuck Norris as he delivers a beating to an infinite horde of villains. The mission: to save multiple universes! But no stress, Chuck will continue to fight and earn rewards while you take a break!

- Brawl with Chucks enemies and save multiple universes!
- Power up the Chuck with chainsaws, selfie sticks and more
- Discover signature abilities, like roundhouse kicks and push-up slams
- Collect exclusive Chuck Norris facts!
- Unlock Internet-meme inspired pet sidekicks
- Stress-free gameplay playable with one thumb
- No Internet connection required
- 110% Chuck Norris approved

PLEASE NOTE: Nonstop Chuck Norris is completely free to download and play but some game items may be purchased for real money. To disable this, turn off the in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Terms of Service
By accessing or using a flaregames product, you're agreeing to our Terms of Service (www.flaregames.com/terms-service/).

Parental Guide
Nonstop Chuck Norris is free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you dont want to use these features, please disable in-app purchases in your Google Play settings. According to our Terms of Service, Nonstop Chuck Norris is allowed for download and play only for persons 13 years or more of age, or with explicit parental consent. You can read more here: http://www.flaregames.com/parents-guide/

Boardumb's comments:

04-19-2017, 07:22 PM
Ohhh yesss

"My phone won't download this Chuck Norris game, this Chuck Norris game will download my phone"

quote stolen from Youtube comments

Btw when I see a feature saying "no internet connection required" that makes me really happy. Going to give it a download now!

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Kingdom Rush Series / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / FGO / Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 8040873219

04-19-2017, 11:22 PM
Pretty good. Kinda wish they would have added different things instead of just reskinning a lot of it.
04-20-2017, 05:55 AM
Came here to read Chuck Norris jokes, and now I'm disappointed
04-24-2017, 05:00 AM
How is this?
04-24-2017, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiloMJ View Post
How is this?
To me it's just a crappy version of Into the Badlands Blade Battle, which a great game.

You tap on a guy to start beating him up, and then tap on special abilities when they are charged up.

But in this game, the abilities aren't so special, kind of like the game itself. They could have made a much better Chuck game.

Get Blade Battle instead.
04-25-2017, 11:42 PM
Sounds interesting. I'd like to have a try.
04-26-2017, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Ohhh yesss

"My phone won't download this Chuck Norris game, this Chuck Norris game will download my phone"

quote stolen from Youtube comments
That quote was the funniest I've read on TA since I started lurking here, thanks, LL! (Well done for not plagiarising it!)
05-13-2017, 02:31 AM
Hey devs, did you test the game on iPhone 4S?

I know it's an old piece of junk today, but I'm stick to it

I'm experiencing memory issues on my device: the game keeps crashing from time to time when I'm switching between screens, quests, etc

Is there any way except purchasing new phone to have the game run smoothly