★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Toy Bot Diaries 2 help

12-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Toy Bot Diaries 2 help

I'm stuck in TBD2 and was hoping you guys could help me. I'm not sure which level I'm in, but hopefully these screens look familiar.

it looks like I'm supposed to swing over using that metal thing at the top of the last screen, but I'm having trouble doing that. anybody remember this part?

Battle Born Music
gamecenter name = battlebornmusic.com
12-30-2008, 06:04 PM
anybody? maybe I'm just not timing my (attempted) swing right. I just fall down to my death...

Battle Born Music

12-30-2008, 07:11 PM
I'm stuck here too!
12-30-2008, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BATTLE BORN View Post
I'm stuck in TBD2 and was hoping you guys could help me. I'm not sure which level I'm in, but hopefully these screens look familiar.

it looks like I'm supposed to swing over using that metal thing at the top of the last screen, but I'm having trouble doing that. anybody remember this part?

Fortunately I've played through this part. I think your supposed to wait until you see a bridge come up. Get across quickly because the bridge will dissapear and you will fall and die if you don't get across in time. Wait also once you get about to the middle of the bridge there will be something you can hang on to if the bridge dissapears. So I hope you get through this part with my help
12-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Stand still on the edge and a bridge appears
12-30-2008, 10:58 PM
Stuck on Intro level :( of TBD2

I have never played toy bot diaries and I downloaded game 2. I can't even get past the intro level where it teaches me to use the magnetic boots. There is no where to go.....walls on both sides....I can't swing anywhere, I don't know if I can ride the red ship by the soda can....there seems to be air under a red lid but I have no idea if I can do anything there either. Please help!
12-30-2008, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eupelia View Post
I have never played toy bot diaries and I downloaded game 2. I can't even get past the intro level where it teaches me to use the magnetic boots. There is no where to go.....walls on both sides....I can't swing anywhere, I don't know if I can ride the red ship by the soda can....there seems to be air under a red lid but I have no idea if I can do anything there either. Please help!
You'll get used to the controls so don't worry about. Basically anything that is metal you can grab on to. So you will eventually finish the first level. I hope this helps.
12-30-2008, 11:32 PM
Go as far as you can to the left and there is a lid like a drain lid. Stand on top of the handle and tap yourself to turn on the magnetic boots. Then tap whatever is above you (a nail, I think) and pull the lid off. Then a jet of air comes up and shoots you high up and you can grab onto things from there.

I thought TB2 was harder than TB1.

Kim
12-31-2008, 11:47 AM
thanks for the help!

Battle Born Music
01-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Stuck on the purple crate with 3 pusher bots

I am stuck at the purple crate, with 3 pushers. Cannot figure out how to get across the electrified pit. What am I missing?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	toybotdiaries2purplecrate.png
Views:	11
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	536   Click image for larger version

Name:	toybotdiaries2purplecrate2.png
Views:	11
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	537