★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Trade or rob? It's up to you! Be a honest trader or fearless pirate. Online battles await you.

- Participate in fierce naval battles.
- Destroy you enemy from distance or board and loot their ships.
- Explore carribean islands.
- Find hidden treasures and sell them to other players.

IPlayGame's comments:

Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel
04-21-2017, 07:12 AM
I think we have a little mix up here.

04-21-2017, 07:39 AM
What's the game in the screenshots?
04-21-2017, 01:56 PM
Very bad mix up... this is not what you see at the video is the game...
04-21-2017, 04:46 PM
Very different but good game

So far I'm just in the arena. Only after collecting enough pieces of a certain hero can you advance to the other parts of the game. Right now energy is a grind. Max is 10 and get a New one every 20 min. Unless you buy more. Lots of promise in this game but right now it's straight pay to play.
04-23-2017, 08:05 AM
Fun to play

Should try this game, really fun
04-23-2017, 09:58 PM
Anyone unlock new areas?

Just seeing if anyone has unlocked the chat feature or adventure feature. I am close on both and sitting around 1520 honor.
04-24-2017, 02:42 AM
Whatever game they're showing screen shots from looks really fun.
04-24-2017, 07:05 AM
Not yet, i think those chars still not ready yet
04-24-2017, 01:13 PM
I'm finding this game oddly addictive, in spite of a wide variety of things I feel like they could improve. It feels more like a beta test of the core combat engine. The good news is that core is a lot of fun, even though it might look kind of simplistic in the gameplay video. Basically you have a 3v3 PvP arena, there's no movement so it's all about strategy/timing of when you use your skills and on which enemy, in real time. It's similar to a number of JRPGs, but the difference here is you are playing against live opponents.

Ahead of a match you get to choose which character you want to bring in plus what items he/she will wear. It's very minimalistic, but once you start playing you can see that there's a ton of room for variation and strategy, as well as a fast-paced action feel to the match. They've got many of the standard RPG combat skills: direct damage, indirect damage, damage over time, all sorts of heals, stuns, heals over time, slows, CC, etc etc etc. Items are crucial too, as they can change the nature of a skill (e.g. making a single heal into a group heal, or changing a damage skill to a stun) and thus change the nature of your character.

Win or lose, you receive "shards" similar to many Asian MMOs, which you can eventually use to unlock and upgrade items and/or characters. As far as I can tell, it's all random and honestly I haven't been able to tell how different it is winning or losing. You can only upgrade through the drops, but you only have enough energy to play 10 matches at a time (20 minute timer) after which you have to pay to play more. It's annoying if you are a hardcore gamer, but it works well if you only have a few minutes to kill at a time.

Match balance will obviously need some work, there seem to be a few skills/classes that are OP, though it could just seem that way because people haven't unlocked all the characters yet. I feel like a couple of the classes I played I win about 90% of the time regardless of who I'm teamed with, so I think they might need to be scaled down. Hard to tell.

There's still so much room for improvement, I would love to see at minimum they keep stats on your win/loss record with each champ. Basically they can just steal ideas from LoL and I think this game could really take off. It would also be nice if there were some way to guarantee unlocking of more champs. I would pay real money for that as I am impatient and I'd really like to try some of the other ones.