★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Zhed is a logic puzzle game. Based on a simple mechanic it builds onto increasingly complex puzzles that challenge you to a level it would be hard to imagine. No timers, no clocks, no stars and no tricks, just pure puzzles for you to enjoy. It's the perfect brain-teaser that lets you train focus, concentration and memory.

How to Play ZHED?

Tap a square and select a direction (upwards, downwards, to the left and to the right). See how the square reacts when they intersect with each other, and build a path to fill the goal square. When you finished, the next level will show up! You can undo moves or restart levels as much as you want.

How many levels are there?

There are currently 5 free level packs with a total of 100 challenging and curated levels.

How to save my game progress?

Make sure you are connected to internet, and your progress will be saved automatically (iCloud required on iOS)!

Do I need to pay anything to play this game?

It is 100% free, but you can buy or earn hints to help you solve harder puzzles.

NOTES

ZHED contains optional rewarded video ads.
ZHED sells hints and extra level packs as IAPs.

Like us on FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/GroundControlGames

Send us your feedback, we appreciate it.
Enjoy :)

groundcontrolstudios's comments:

Hello guys!

Welcome to the thread for ZHED!

This game is all about puzzles! It is based on a simple mechanic it builds onto increasingly complex puzzles that challenge you to a level you would not imagine. No timers, no clocks, no stars and no tricks, just pure puzzles for you to enjoy. It's the perfect brain-teaser that lets you train focus, concentration and memory

You can see how it looks on the video below (it is short )

Youtube link | Pop Up

So, does ZHED works?

Tap a square and select a direction (upwards, downwards, to the left and to the right). See how the square reacts when they intersect with each other, and build a path to fill the goal square. When you finished, the next level will show up! You can undo moves or restart levels as much as you want.

How many levels are there?

There are currently 5 free level packs with a total of 100 challenging and curated levels. We have a couple more packs ready, but we kinda want to see how people react to these. We want to make sure that difficulty and overall balancing is adjusted.

How to save my game progress?

Make sure you are connected to internet, and your progress will be saved automatically (iCloud required on iOS)!

And I believe that is all for now.

How do you guys like it? Any things I should look into?

Thank you checking out this thread and for the C&C
04-22-2017, 04:39 AM
Woow, this game it's really good, level super hard, and really good concept.
I highly recommend for who loves puzzle games.
Great Jobs guys

04-23-2017, 04:51 AM
More Levels?

Hi there,

I would like to know from the developers, it will be more levels?
This game it's really good for training logic, this feels like sudoku mixed with something, really congrats guys!
Cheers
04-24-2017, 04:58 AM
Hello julienangel24,

Thank you for your feedback

Yes, there will be more levels to be released as level packs in the future. You'll have plenty of puzzles!
04-24-2017, 09:34 PM
New Levels

But will the future level packs be free? or paid?
Cheers and Congrats once again
04-25-2017, 01:51 AM
Challenging yet very enjoyable.

I do not incine to pay for any Hints. Any other ways I can pay back you guys?

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
04-25-2017, 12:49 PM
Hi julienangel24, the new levels will be made available as packs for purchase. Would you like that on the game?

@currymutton: Thank you for your support, I am happy you enjoyed our game. Would buying more levels be a nice thing to have on the game?

Cheer
04-25-2017, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundcontrolstudios View Post
@currymutton: Thank you for your support, I am happy you enjoyed our game. Would buying more levels be a nice thing to have on the game?

Cheer
Certainly, I do!

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
04-26-2017, 07:17 AM
Cool game! I'd pay for the levels, but in my case, I'd rather pay for the game instead of the fremium model anyways. Just my personal preference.
04-26-2017, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandapando View Post
Cool game! I'd pay for the levels, but in my case, I'd rather pay for the game instead of the fremium model anyways. Just my personal preference.
First of all, thanks for the feedback

About the rev model, I get what you are saying. We would love to just make the game premium, but we fear that having to pay from the start would drive away users, since a less lot people would play it

What would you guys feel about a "pay x to unlock full content" or something of the sort? Like if the current version was a free demo, but if you wanted the "full" game, you'd just buy it (unlock it)? Would that work for you?