★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Whats that game?

10-23-2009, 09:13 PM
#1
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 139
Whats that game?

This is driving me crazy. I cant remember the name of that game where you are turned into an ape and have to rescue a girl. It is an old nostalgia game and has a little half screen control pad. Anybody know what is game is called? Thanks.
10-23-2009, 09:14 PM
#2
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,478
isnt that toki tori or something like that toki toki

10-23-2009, 09:15 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
isnt that toki tori or something like that toki toki
No, thats another game. I know it is something weird like that... Koba.. no thats not it..
10-23-2009, 09:16 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by brypan View Post
This is driving me crazy. I cant remember the name of that game where you are turned into an ape and have to rescue a girl. It is an old nostalgia game and has a little half screen control pad. Anybody know what is game is called? Thanks.
damn I think I know what your talking about...I posted the game

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
10-23-2009, 09:17 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
damn I think I know what your talking about...I posted the game
Ahh! nvm, it was just toki. Thanks Delusionaltool, what you said helped me. I am going to go buy it now =).
10-23-2009, 09:25 PM
#6
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
damn I think I know what your talking about...I posted the game
...you mean this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-23-2009, 09:27 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
...you mean this one
lol no wait you did

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
10-23-2009, 09:35 PM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
lol no wait you did
it was likely you, me, or eggz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-23-2009, 09:37 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
it was likely you, me, or eggz
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...highlight=toki

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
10-23-2009, 09:49 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 980
donkey kong?