★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cannot search for things

04-26-2017, 02:42 AM
Cannot search for things

I am trying to search for the game Nowhere. It seems that it is nowhere to be found. I can't even search for the thread because I get this error:
"The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : nowhere"

It's funny because I can search for the word "game" which you would think is too common. I run into problems like this a lot. Is there a way you can remove these "common word" restrictions?

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
04-26-2017, 03:25 AM
Yeah, TA's Search function needs improvement I don't get why they didn't add Google Search yet.
Anyways, what I am doing these days: I search Google, with the restriction "site:forums.toucharcade.com" . Works really well so far.
04-26-2017, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
Yeah, TA's Search function needs improvement I don't get why they didn't add Google Search yet.
Anyways, what I am doing these days: I search Google, with the restriction "site:forums.toucharcade.com" . Works really well so far.
Thanks I will try that later