★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: That day, for no apparent reason, SCRAP decided to wake up and run. He had to, because his activation was a mistake the "Factory" could not afford.

SCRAP is a unique platformer in which you can't stop moving. The remedy to that is jumping. Jump faster and learn new sequences to discover the way forward. But it's not gonna be easy, since each level is harder than the previous one and SCRAP keeps getting faster. You're lucky though, because there are clues and power-ups scattered around to help you. All of this is complemented by a polished graphic design and great soundtrack.

In short, SCRAP is:
- 30 (plus 3 bonus) carefully designed levels in 3 unique worlds. 11 additional levels and a completely new world coming soon - free.
- Intuitive controls.
- Yup, you can play SCRAP using only one hand. One. Hand.
- Polished graphics. You're gonna rate it yourself, anyways
- Equally great soundtrack. You're gonna rate this, too.
- No microtransactions, ads or any of that stuff. NONE.
- Gorgeous wallpapers to discover, created by Polish artists!
- We've thrown in some making-of sketches as a bonus.

Woodland Games's comments:

Quick trailer:

04-26-2017, 10:53 AM
Promocodes

Hello guys! We have some promocodes for you. If you want please send PM to us

04-26-2017, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodland Games View Post
Hello guys! We have some promocodes for you. If you want please send PM to us
Hello, I bought the game and played on my ipad pro (ios 9.3).
That is an excellent game (just finished level 6 of the factory).
Besides, there is no IAP, no adds, works offline and compatible with IOS 8 (a lot of people prefer to stick on ancien IOS)
Good fx and music also.
I didn't see the promo codes....
Thanks for this game, it deserves a great succes.
04-26-2017, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean pierre View Post
Hello, I bought the game and played on my ipad pro (ios 9.3).
That is an excellent game (just finished level 6 of the factory).
Besides, there is no IAP, no adds, works offline and compatible with IOS 8 (a lot of people prefer to stick on ancien IOS)
Good fx and music also.
I didn't see the promo codes....
Thanks for this game, it deserves a great succes.
Thanks for impressions. I prefer to buy to a game if it looks like something I will like so I didn't want to ask for a code. You helped me make the decision to pick this up.
04-26-2017, 01:17 PM
Since i'm (argh...still) so short in credits, i asked the Devs for a code. Thank you very much!

In return some impressions...
Very polished presentation, top music/sfx sounds for a great sci-fi robotish atmosphere, responsive tap to (double) jump and swipe down to fall through a platform controls. I love the robots weight, perfect feeling. Many checkpoints*, with a quite fast replay. There are 5 extras to unlock by finishing the bonus levels or collect everything, but i don't know what they are, yet. Some replay value is given.
In level 5 i discovered a shield to pick up to help you to get easier through a level. Since i didn't read the description yet, it was a nice surprise. The learning curve (this far) seems well done, and memorizing isn't a huge affair...yet, i guess.

Not so good to my old eyes are the pink landmines. With all the surrounding blinking stuff, i have some problems to detect them on time (iphone 7 here). Too little. Of course, i'll get better (i hope) because i'm only five levels in.

*about checkpoints...
For perfectionists, who would like to restart immediately when missing a blue stick, a replay button on screen would be much more convenient.

No iap's, no ads, installed MB 618.

My 2017 GOTY contenders...
Glitchskier, Slayaway Camp, Full of Stars, Steredenn, Arkanoid vs Space Invaders
04-26-2017, 02:16 PM
Thank you

Hello guys!

Thank you for revievs! We're so happy to see so many kind words!

And also we sent a few more promocodes, check your PM box
04-26-2017, 04:04 PM
Hi.... havent played yet... thats because i want a first impression video! VIDEO TONIGHT!🎬
04-26-2017, 04:10 PM
If you have any more codes, I'd love to give it a try!
04-26-2017, 06:06 PM
Since I'm pretty sure that quite some people have used the opportunity to ask for a promo code, I'd love to hear some more impressions. A "real" gameplay video wouldn't be a bad thing either ...

Ferb, I know what we are gonna do today!
04-26-2017, 06:16 PM
Spent some time with this and it's a good "runner". Tap/double tap to jump and swipe down to lower to a different platform.

Three achievements per level: finish, collect all the cells, and X # of jumps.

Controls are spot on and a great addition.