★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PikPok
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 224.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: As Dungeon, Inc.s new Gold Production Manager, you must maximize profits by any means necessary. Nothing is too devious to consider - if it works! Build your dungeon deeper, expand into new environments, and recruit mischievous monsters; the more you tap, the bigger the dungeon, and the more gold you make!

Collect monsters to help defend your dungeon from pesky Tax Knights and rival managers - then send your monsters off to sabotage others! When the insurance value of your dungeon is high enough, trigger an accident to cash in on your value and start again. What are YOU willing to do to become Manager of the Week?

FEATURES:
- Collect and level up quirky monsters to fill your dungeon - from ogres and slime monsters, to wizards, dragons, and much more!
- Unlock and upgrade legendary relics to customize your playing experience
- Expand your dungeon to a number of vibrant rooms and environments, including a Golden Geese Hatchery and Rapunzels Hair Salon!
- Compete in multiplayer Corporate Ladder events - raid others and defend your dungeon from attack
- Spin the Wheel of Motivation for exclusive bonuses!
- Fun new soundtrack from the composers of Doomsday Clicker

Dungeon, Inc. is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.

We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #DungeonInc

hellscaretaker's comments:

Dungeon, Inc.

PikPok
Genres: Games Entertainment Simulation Strategy
Free

Quote:
Welcome to Dungeon, Inc., the only office that rewards pure exploitation!

As Dungeon, Inc.s new Gold Production Manager, you must maximize profits by any means necessary. Nothing is too devious to consider - if it works! Build your dungeon deeper, expand into new environments, and recruit mischievous monsters; the more you tap, the bigger the dungeon, and the more gold you make!

Collect monsters to help defend your dungeon from pesky Tax Knights and rival managers - then send your monsters off to sabotage others! When the insurance value of your dungeon is high enough, trigger an accident to cash in on your value and start again. What are YOU willing to do to become Manager of the Week?

FEATURES:
- Collect and level up quirky monsters to fill your dungeon - from ogres and slime monsters, to wizards, dragons, and much more!
- Unlock and upgrade legendary relics to customize your playing experience
- Expand your dungeon to a number of vibrant rooms and environments, including a Golden Geese Hatchery and Rapunzels Hair Salon!
- Compete in multiplayer Manager of the Week events - raid others and defend your dungeon from attack
- Spin the Wheel of Motivation for exclusive bonuses!
Fun new soundtrack from the composers of Doomsday Clicker

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0

Download Size: 204.4MB

04-26-2017, 10:12 AM
Preview Gameplay

I will point out after i finished recording the first 43 mins of this video some more of the game opened up that being raiding of over dungeons from rival players.

Also PikPok did say in the coming soon thread that they are bringing out a update to think some "issues"

You know what i wish for, auto click option maybe its my age or the screen guard im using. I just find it uncomfortable after a while having to tap the screen very fast to take out the "bad guys"

Not sure what the rest of you will make of it?

EA mobile Game Changer member + Streamer on touchgameplay

04-26-2017, 11:42 AM
Looks like it would be a lot of fun if it weren't a clicker.
04-27-2017, 09:48 AM
If pik pok is reading this I'm curious if the raids will be any easier at launch? I just got to like 1750 power and I'm matched up against people with 17 and 20,000 power!!
04-27-2017, 09:18 PM
So far, so good.

Is there any way to keep the same employee assigned to their respective offices even after resets? I think there is some to a certain extent, or probably bugged.

You can call it "tenure" lol
04-30-2017, 07:59 AM
Out in Australia as well
04-30-2017, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Looks like it would be a lot of fun if it weren't a clicker.
A traditional is clicker is actually more involving. In this one the "clicking" only happens when the audit team are attacking. In between those, you just basically upgrade whatever you can (like how other clickers do), or you can spend gems (premium currency obviously) to skip the timer and let the next wave of attackers come right away.

Been playing this game less and less because there's nothing to do in between attacks, and i cant afford to upgrade. I can prestige, but that means starting again, without much to progress.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-30-2017, 11:55 AM
Loving this game. This isnt your tradition idle game.
This is more involving.
Instead of just opening the app and upgrading a little at a time their is actually much to do.
Every couple of minutes your being raided while active so you get rewarded for defending your dungeons.
Also you can raid in somewhat of a tournament almost constantly.
You are ranked and depending on your rank you will be rewarded each day with a chest.
If your characters die you can simply just wait a couple minutes but it's not much of a wait because you can now upgrade more of your dungeon from the money gathered.

Also make sure you prestige when you slow down to buy relics and upgrade relics to help further your progression even more.

Gotta say my favorite genre is clicker / idle games and this one does it justice.
In top 15 best idle games . Definitely top 10 this year without a doubt.