★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A clever little high score chasing puzzle game that has you combining ingredients and materials into treats as demands by the Wilful Kitty. Using a popular and intuitive control scheme, you move items cross the room and try to bring the cat to it's treats.

unexpect3rd's comments:

Wilful Kitty

unexpect3rd
Genres: Games Entertainment Family Puzzle
Free

Line stickers available!
[Wilful Kitty]
https://line.me/S/sticker/1476541

Heads up! new update v 1.1.0 is available now! New cats new rooms new accessories! and iMessage Stickers!
Best New Games: US, Japan ,China, SEA region!

Quote:
A clever little high score chasing puzzle game that has you combining ingredients and materials into treats as demands by the Wilful Kitty. Using a popular and intuitive control scheme, you move items cross the room and try to bring the cat to it's treats.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.1

Download Size: 48MB

New cats, new bg, new accessories for your kitties! Update coming soon.

04-28-2017, 04:30 AM
Currently front paged in SEA region, and got a hidden feature in Canada and China lol.

and thanks Dualshocker for the article

http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/04/...y-ios-android/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2927.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	113707  

04-28-2017, 04:39 AM
This turned out to be a fun game that I can go back to every now and then. Thanks for including ad removal along with double coins.
04-28-2017, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanagi View Post
This turned out to be a fun game that I can go back to every now and then. Thanks for including ad removal along with double coins.
Dear me, I hope there wasn't a mistake, the IAP should have been USD 2.99 for ad removal + double coins. I am pushing a fix asap. I absolutely forgot to never use custom font for displaying prices as it might not display correctly for certain currencies
04-28-2017, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unexpect3rd View Post
Dear me, I hope there wasn't a mistake, the IAP should have been USD 2.99 for ad removal + double coins. I am pushing a fix asap. I absolutely forgot to never use custom font for displaying prices as it might not display correctly for certain currencies
Yeah, there's no problem on my end since the correct cost still cost shows up during the Touch ID prompt.

I'm hoping to see newer cats and backgrounds in future updates.

Also, I'm not sure if it's just my eyes playing me, but the 'Rate Wilful Kitty' popup doesn't seem optimised for my phone. It looks to be meant for the iPhone 5s/SE and below. Even the Game Center slide-in welcome felt a little bit larger than normal. Again, not sure if it's just my eyes playing tricks. My bad if it did turn out to be my eyes.

Last edited by Yanagi; 04-28-2017 at 07:28 AM.
04-29-2017, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanagi View Post
Yeah, there's no problem on my end since the correct cost still cost shows up during the Touch ID prompt.

I'm hoping to see newer cats and backgrounds in future updates.

Also, I'm not sure if it's just my eyes playing me, but the 'Rate Wilful Kitty' popup doesn't seem optimised for my phone. It looks to be meant for the iPhone 5s/SE and below. Even the Game Center slide-in welcome felt a little bit larger than normal. Again, not sure if it's just my eyes playing tricks. My bad if it did turn out to be my eyes.
yep i'm working on more cats and rooms. And hopefully come up with a sticker pack for iMessage.

the rate me pop up seems fine. I'm using a third party library for that, they have support for older devices so many of the common functions may not be optimised for the latest screens.

Still, Thanks !!
05-03-2017, 10:50 PM
second week feature expanded to US and Japan store front ! Thanks for all the support! I can afford food!
05-04-2017, 11:54 AM
I've been playing this a lot, super cute and really fun!
Ok ..so I'm a huge fan of the original 2048 and games with those type mechanics...but it seems that usually works against me. I like the original mechanics so much anything new ends up frustrating and I'm quick to abandon when I can't master it right away!
That being said this surprisingly ...wasn't the case here...
I really like the mechanics here .."combining ingredients and materials into treats" ...gives the gameplay more of a purposeful playing.
So this really works for me, where just a typical leaderboard/score chaser might not....
I'm not the greatest at explaining ...but all & all this is a cute fun game that easily captivates and becomes addicting
05-05-2017, 04:04 AM
Thank you @Beth !! for the support! Do look forward to some content update in the coming week. Also just to let you know in the content update, there will be an increased game difficulty (slightly). If you are a hiscore chaser, you might want to do it now.

And do share the game with your cat loving friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth View Post
I've been playing this a lot, super cute and really fun!
Ok ..so I'm a huge fan of the original 2048 and games with those type mechanics...but it seems that usually works against me. I like the original mechanics so much anything new ends up frustrating and I'm quick to abandon when I can't master it right away!
That being said this surprisingly ...wasn't the case here...
I really like the mechanics here .."combining ingredients and materials into treats" ...gives the gameplay more of a purposeful playing.
So this really works for me, where just a typical leaderboard/score chaser might not....
I'm not the greatest at explaining ...but all & all this is a cute fun game that easily captivates and becomes addicting
05-06-2017, 01:34 PM
adding stickers to the upcoming content update, new cats, accessories! I'm still rushing to get new rooms up and in