★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Topsoil is an original puzzle game where you grow plants and work your garden's soil.

Your goal is to harvest as many plants as you can before your garden fills up! Manage your garden by placing plants of the same type next to each other, then harvesting them together. The more plants you harvest at once, the more points you earn, and the more soil you turn over. If your garden fills up before your next chance to harvest, that's game over. Keep growing and you'll discover new seeds, tall trees, and friendly birds along the way!

nicoprins's comments:
Topsoil is a simple, original gardening puzzle game that plays on crop rotation. Your goal is to harvest as many plants as you can before your garden fills up. Every time you harvest, the soil turns to a new color. It's a straightforward mechanic that leads to thoughtful, strategic play.

Screenshots

Video teaser

04-26-2017, 08:26 PM
This is a fantastic game. Its like triple town but with the added strategy of the soil changes. Highly recommended. Addictive as sheeeet.

04-27-2017, 03:36 AM
I'm surprised this game went unnoticed. If you like triple town you will love this game.
04-27-2017, 06:11 PM
This definitely deserves more attention this week
04-28-2017, 06:17 PM
Agreed. I just bought the iap for infinite lives. Its a fantastic game. Even my wife is bat $hit crazy addicted.

Usually games like this don't get missed by TA.
04-29-2017, 07:29 AM
Agree with the other comments here - unique twist on this type of game, and it plays a lot better than it looks.
04-29-2017, 11:17 AM
The color changing soil really makes it unique compared to similar games. I finally broke 1000!
05-30-2017, 02:53 AM
Yes, this is a fun one! Definitely seems to have flown under the radar.

A great little game for on the go.
05-30-2017, 07:53 AM
Looks beautiful, downloading now.
06-07-2017, 03:41 AM
I've searched for this thread just to say how awesome this game is.
For me personally, it's almost a perfect game in this genre. Nothing to add, nothing to take away. Simple, deep, challenging, beautiful.
There is something to achieve, but nobody forces you into progression you don't care about.