★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Die with Glory is an epic adventure game where your goal is to die in glorious fashion. You must help Sigurd, a brave old viking warrior, find his way to glory and the afterlife in Valhalla.

Reaching Valhalla is not easy at all. You must guide Sigurd through multiple levels of beautifully illustrated landscapes, epic adventures, complex challenges, big battles, and witty dialogue with characters to find the right foe that can give Sigurd that perfectly glorious and ultimate defeat.

Die with Glory is a premium game, and your purchase gives you access to the first full chapter of Sigurds stories - 6 levels of rich and engaging gameplay that varies greatly based on the choices and actions you make in the game.

FEATURES:
Besiege and defend a castle.
Surf a lava river.
Raise the Army of the Dead.
Become friends with a vegetarian time-traveling dragon (or dont).
Fall in love with a valkyrie.
Join a flying ship crew and lead a massive battle high in the sky.
Travel through time.
Sacrifice, betrayal, sarcasm and deadly seriousness!
Also, goats with deceiving appearances.
Discover game, movie and literature references. Try to find them all!
Enjoy simple core gameplay across diversified experiences.
Reach your goals through interaction with physics, characters, useful items, and weapons.

Weve been working on Die with Glory for two years and hope you like it! Reach out to diewithglory@castle.co for help and feedback!

Boardumb's comments:

04-26-2017, 02:37 PM
Oh wow, this is spectacular. Like next level Love You to Bits. The IAP you see is a $1 completely optional donation to the developers. I am down with that kind of IAP any day of the week.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.

04-26-2017, 03:20 PM
What are the controls? Is this a tap to move/fight or are there directional buttons?
04-26-2017, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
What are the controls? Is this a tap to move/fight or are there directional buttons?
It's not a hack 'n' slash. It's an adventure game with a tap to move/interact with objects scheme and...well, I'd rather not spoil it for anyone else interested. It offers a little more than that.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
04-26-2017, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
It's not a hack 'n' slash. It's an adventure game with a tap to move/interact with objects scheme and...well, I'd rather not spoil it for anyone else interested. It offers a little more than that.
Fair enough and thanks
04-26-2017, 06:13 PM
Waiting for this...... let's dig in!!!!
04-26-2017, 06:39 PM
This looks really pretty and interesting. I'm pretty interested in trying this pretty interesting new game out and interestingly from what MetalCasket said about it being like I love you to bits I'm all in
04-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Is this Mushroom Viking? Or similar?
04-27-2017, 12:29 AM
Any mini review - first impressions? Total play time?
04-27-2017, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Oh wow, this is spectacular. Like next level Love You to Bits. The IAP you see is a $1 completely optional donation to the developers. I am down with that kind of IAP any day of the week.
Given that Love you to bits is one of my favorite iOS games ever I'm all over this one. Can't wait to give it a go....