★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In the not-so-distant future, rampart traffic congestion has resulted in only one way to deliver pizzas across town in thirty minutes or less - underpaid teenage ninjas!

Ninja Pizza Girl lets you parkour across rooftops as Gemma, a sixteen-year-old girl working as a pizza delivery ninja for her fathers independent Pizzeria. In a world where slums teeter on top of skyscrapers, where powerful mega-corporations exploit the poor and where quality pizza is hard to come by, Gemma must fight to keep her family and their business intact while facing the most merciless enemies known to any teenage girl other teenagers.

"Deftly tackling bullying, self awareness and self acceptance, not to mention the challenge of keeping a pizza hot, Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautiful and important game." - Rhianna Pratchett

"Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautifully presented, challenging-but-not-brutal platformer that delivers not only pizza, but important messages about self-worth and bullying. Any young people in your livesand you!need this game!" - Karin Weekes

Fast, flow-based gameplay that for beginners and seasoned speedrunners.
Face enemies that shove, trip, throw garbage in your hair and upload videos of their abuse.
Unique "health" system that tracks the player's self-esteem
A mind-melting original soundtrack by the amazing Max Maars who was featured on Triple J's "Unearthed
The only videogame to feature the phrase "No Pants. No Pizza."

Ninja Pizza Girl. For Honour. For Family. For Pizza.
04-26-2017, 01:27 PM
Does this have levels? What's the endgame here other than getting the pizza delivered safely?

04-26-2017, 01:39 PM
I only can deliver a little trailer. I have to wait for all new games to come out today/tomorrow, but this is high on my wishlist.

My 2017 GOTY contenders...
Glitchskier, Slayaway Camp, Full of Stars, Steredenn, Arkanoid vs Space Invaders
04-26-2017, 01:48 PM
Looked too good so dove in. Played through the first level (so answered my own question) and seems to control great. The buttons were a little small so made them bigger.

Was pleasantly surprised that this is not an auto runner. You can control direction and looks like there are multiple paths to take.

Back to playing....
04-26-2017, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Looked too good so dove in. Played through the first level (so answered my own question) and seems to control great. The buttons were a little small so made them bigger.

Was pleasantly surprised that this is not an auto runner. You can control direction and looks like there are multiple paths to take.

Back to playing....
Thanks I have been looking forward to this one and you sold me on the fact it's not an auto runner thank goodness that makes it totally worth it for me
Like the story behind the making of it and it does look very good
04-26-2017, 02:32 PM
I'm not very good at it, but so far it seems pretty forgiving to at least get through the story. I think. Some iPhone gameplay:

04-26-2017, 05:12 PM
This one is a WINNER!

Really great piece of Digital Art.
04-26-2017, 06:03 PM
So... this is Mirrors Edge (mobile) on pizza style or there is more (except the free direction pad)? From what i am seeing, already... love the artwork and the vibe!
04-26-2017, 08:10 PM
So this is a PC port and has pretty good reviews on Steam...hmmm....
04-26-2017, 10:28 PM
Intrigued....would love to see some imps