★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mum Not Proud
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 280.3 MB
  • Version: 1.4.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Sup human? I'm BAIKOH, and I'm all about typing. Write words by tapping tiles that randomly fall from the top of your screen. Each tile has a letter so... you're getting the idea, genius.

Type quickly and constantly to destroy tiles and keep them from reaching the top of your screen, or just use power-ups to make everything explode. That will work too.

The get hyped list:

TOTALLY FREE WORD GAME! Yes, written in uppercase to grab your attention, you greedy human.

ONLINE VERSUS MATCHES in real time. Make your friends suffer by sending them bombs, boulders, freezing tiles and more. The first one to reach the top loses the game!

UNLOCK LOTS OF BADGES with the power to slash, ignite and blow up things.

LEVEL UP! The better you get, the more your words will earn and the more you'll suffer.

OBSESSIVELY CRAFTED WITH LOVE by my human pets: design, code, everything.

Sarcastic humor.

100% candy-free app.

No pay to play, no pay to win.

ITS FREE DAMMIT!

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK! (Thats an order, human!)
www.facebook.com/playbaikoh

I would really love to hear your suggestions and feedback... totally.

BAIKOH offers an auto-renewable Versus Subscription, obtainable through an In-App Purchase at the price of $1.99 USD.

This is a monthly subscription. It grants you unlimited versus lives while the subscription is active. No lives will be deducted from you when losing a match.

Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew on a monthly basis unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.

Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.

Any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase this subscription.

You can review our privacy policy here:
http://m.playbaikoh.com/privacy-statement/

You can also review our terms of use here:
http://m.playbaikoh.com/terms-of-service/

ANY DOUBT? READ THE FAQ SECTION:
www.playbaikoh.com

Seriously, did anyone actually read all of this?

Boardumb's comments:

04-26-2017, 10:26 PM
This just made my week. This looks great.

04-26-2017, 10:35 PM
Is this a game for multiple people at once?
04-27-2017, 06:33 AM
So, free. Is it stuffed with ads, or is it legitimately free, no strings attached?
04-27-2017, 09:22 AM
Haven't seen any ads yet...except for watching one for revival.
That pic of multiple fingers makes it look multiplayer but it's basically Puzzlejuice without the Tetris blocks...

Last edited by vectorarchitekt; 04-27-2017 at 09:28 AM.
04-27-2017, 09:35 AM
Awesome presentation!
And video makes me want to download it immediately!
Thank you very much!
11-30-2017, 11:00 PM
This game deserves more attention.