Lowlander II: Lowerlander (retro-RPG looking for a few beta testers)
LOWERLANDER is the sequel to Flat Black's 2015 somewhat-acclaimed retro-rpg, Lowlander!
Generations have passed since the infamous deeds of the mighty Lowlander. Now the realm needs another hero.
The evil enchantress, Yarak, means business. She ain't got time for you! Get that armor on- there's adventuring to be done!
Styled after the early Ultima games from Richard Garriott, Lowerlander will make your iPhone 7 Plus feel like an Apple II+. That's a good thing! Plus, Lowlander's new sibling packs the same one-handed portrait-style gameplay that sensible people prefer!
TouchArcade had this to say about the first ones slavish devotion to Ultima II: 4.5 stars ... Lowlander is an interesting case, because it's not often that a game paying direct homage to a classic is actually better than said classic. Probably undeserved, but thats high praise!
- glorious one handed retro-RPG action
- a vast new world to explore, filled with danger and surprises
- a longer, involving storyline: over 16 hours of minimalist adventure
- gain experience and rise in power via time-tested rpg mechanics
- delve into dark dungeons for loot and riches
- three save-game slots
- a few more colors
- save games to the cloud and download them later or to another device
- no in-app purchases. buy once, own forever
- realistic moving water
Lowlander II: Lowerlander is coming soon, with your help! I need a few people who know they like this type of game to play it and make sure everything works the way it should.
PM me your email if you are interested. (Also if possible please let me know what kind of device/OS version youd be using.)
Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0
Download Size: 34MB
iOS apps: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/f...ms/id300244541
Inchworm Animation (Nintendo DSi/3DS):http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail..._ZfgoQVTAPJJUo
Butterfly: Inchworm Animation II (Nintendo 3DS):http://www.butterflyanimation.com