Francisco Rivera | Versatile Music Composer For Hire

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Psychonox, May 2, 2017.

1. Psychonox

Psychonox Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Custom Music Producer
    Florida
    #1 Psychonox, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 22, 2017
    Hi! I’m Francisco Rivera.

Here's my Website: Franciscosound.com

Hopefully you’ve already listened to some of the music I’ve composed on my demo reel or elsewhere. If you’re looking for someone to help you create an immersive experience, I’m your guy! Hailing from Full Sail University with a bachelor’s degree in Music Production, I have a musical sensibility and versatile style that is fit for almost any kind of music you’re looking for, as well as the technical skills to ensure it sounds the best it can through your platform.

What you can hire me for: Just about any kind of media. From games, films, and advertising to podcast intros as well as sound effects.

What you can expect: Once we discuss details about your project, I'd like to hear about what your budget for music looks like. I offer competitive solutions tailored to the indie creator. Pricing depends on style/quantity desired and is quoted in dollars per minute of composed music. The earlier in the development process you hire me, the more I can immerse myself in the world you are creating, and the more authentic the music will be as a result. I can assure you I want what's best for the project, which means you won't have to worry about a composer's ego getting in the way of your vision. While I may make suggestions, ultimately I'm here to serve you. If you are interested in working with me or have any questions, email me at [email protected] or fill out the contact form below. I appreciate your consideration.

2. Psychonox

Feb 27, 2014
    Custom Music Producer
    Florida
    Available Again!

Looking to score a game, message me for details!

3. Psychonox

Feb 27, 2014
    Custom Music Producer
    Florida
    Developers!

I offer competitive solutions tailored towards the indie budget. Contact me!

4. Psychonox

Feb 27, 2014
    Custom Music Producer
    Florida
  5. Psychonox

Feb 27, 2014
    Custom Music Producer
    Florida
    I offer competitive solutions tailored towards the indie budget. Contact me!

6. Psychonox

Feb 27, 2014
    Custom Music Producer
    Florida
    Currently looking for a game to score, would love to hear from you.