★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Soft Launch] Path of Fate (by Rabid Interactive, Inc.)

05-02-2017, 07:24 PM
[Soft Launch] Path of Fate (by Rabid Interactive, Inc.)

Path of Fate

Rabid Interactive, Inc.
Genres: Games Puzzle Adventure
Free

Quote:
Partake in a grand puzzle adventure!

Take on the role of a Fatecaster, a legendary wizard from across the ocean, and travel to the land of Fortuna in search of its fabled Tree. Utilize your dexterity and prowess to defeat your enemies in this fast-paced match-3 RPG.

• A quest to save the world
From over the ocean, the Fatecaster arrives to seek the Tree of Fortuna, prophesized to end the world if it dies. Travel the breadth of the eight realms and beyond, battling the evil that has sprung up to hinder your quest and befriending the people of this untamed land.

True to your title, you have the power to change the fates of both Fortuna and your homeland.

• Rapid puzzle action
Engage enemies in combat by matching three or more attack blocks in a column or a row. However, blocks arise from the bottom of the playfield at a steady rate! Utilize gravity itself to create impressive match combos to power up your attacks. Beware! If blocks reach the top of the playfield, it will give the enemy a chance to attack!

• Collect and customize
Treasure awaits you in high mountains and dark dungeons. Find tons of awesome loot and accessories to collect, equip and upgrade. Customize your character to your liking! Pick and choose element-enchanted weapons and armor to counter the strengths of your enemies and exploit their weaknesses! Then use the services of the mysterious Blacksmith to combine and temper your equipment to take it to the next power level.

• Bring your friends
Gather your comrades to aid you on your quest to defeat Fortuna’s greatest foes. Easily connect with other Fatecasters using our messaging features and rely on their strength in battle with the Sidekick system. Exchange gifts with your friends to bolster their campaign and yours!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 10.0

Download Size: 257.7MB

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
05-02-2017, 11:49 PM
Soft launch but where? Or did I miss it?

05-03-2017, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan Fox View Post
Nope, you didn't. In fact, I was wondering also which store to grab it from, myself.
05-03-2017, 05:26 AM
Link when u click the gave title says NZ app store but I didn't switch sides to try it out

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
05-03-2017, 07:37 AM
NZ. tried it. Don't even bother switching accounts :P
05-03-2017, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan Fox View Post
Sorry I forgot that part, it's in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Singapore currently.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
05-04-2017, 01:08 PM
Hey guys, I'm James, one of the co-developers on Path of Fate. Thanks, Boardumb for posting the game.

We just rolled out our soft launch in four countries this week and are preparing for a global roll-out sometime soon.

If any of you have thoughts or feedback on the game, please let me know. We are super eager to hear how people receive it and want to continue to improve the experience based on feedback we get.

Many thanks,
James
www.rabidinteractive.com | www.pathoffate.com