★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Empire Staggers Back!
After Britain elected to leave the European Union in 2016 the nation was thrown into political turmoil. Frustrated by the demise of this once great nation Her Majesty the Queen concluded that the elected representatives at Westminster were no longer fit to govern her United Kingdom.

Dissolving parliament, returning the United Kingdom to an autocratic government, improvements were immediate and wide ranging. However, ever the pragmatist, Her Majesty concluded that, given the complications Britain was facing returning to a position of power on earth, it was time to focus her attention elsewhere...

Establishing S.P.I.F.F.I.N.G. (Special Planetary Investigative Force For Inhabiting New Galaxies) Her Majesty has turned to the stars in a bid to establish a new, Galactic British Empire!

Assuming command of the near futuristic space ship HMSS Imperialise and her crew YOU will venture into the cosmos, solving puzzles, engaging in witty banter, deal with crippling claustrophobia, gradually succumb to the sustained exposure of cosmic radiation and so on, all for Queen and Country (and satire).

Heck, along the way, you may stumble into a few other folks venturing about the cosmos with their own intergalactic aspirations

***SPOILERS BELOW***
You will stumble into a few other folks venturing about the cosmos with their own intergalactic aspirations.

Her Majestys SPIFFING is a comedy adventure game developed by Billy Goat Entertainment Ltd
05-04-2017, 05:12 AM
This looks great
May have to pick it up as I love adventure games and this is pretty original and whitty plus British humor is always good stuff

05-04-2017, 08:06 AM
Now I need to seriously rush my current point and click so I can dive into this.
05-04-2017, 08:13 AM
This looks good. Any one play yet
05-04-2017, 10:51 AM
It got pretty good reviews on the pc from what I can find the main criticism seems to be that it's a bit short.

I'd be all over it if I didn't have a huge point and click backlog but as it is I can't justify buying it until I've finished both Nelly Cootalot and Kathy Rain at a bare minimum......
05-04-2017, 03:42 PM
Looks great!
Wonder how long gameplay is
05-04-2017, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Looks great!
Wonder how long gameplay is
About 2 hours according to most reviews of the PC/ Console version.

https://www.gamegrin.com/reviews/her...iffing-review/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFQnHMaqYMo
05-05-2017, 12:42 AM
How big is this when installed?
05-05-2017, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by funem View Post
How big is this when installed?
Around 387 MB as mentioned in the appinfo. It's just a 200 MB download.

Haven't posted anything yet because I've been SO busy, but yeah...I don't care about the length being short because these are the games I can make time for nowadays. The humor though? I mean, British humor isn't for everyone, but it is SPOT-ON. I mean, the 'breaking the 4th wall' stuff is laugh-out-loud funny.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
05-05-2017, 02:25 AM
Thanks didn't see any indication of the install size.